• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

Cheshire_Kat

Moderator: PD
Staff member
So, what you smoking right now?

There are so many strains available now I thought it might be interesting having a thread that everyone can post what they are smoking. It isn't a what's best, thread, just a what's smoking thread.

Today I'm smoking some Double Diesel (NYC Diesel x Sour Diesel) It smells like diesel fuel with a hint of orange/grapefruit in the back ground. Yum !

So, what are YOU smoking, Bluelighters?

Note to forum MODs:
I can't believe that there's no thread like this, if there is, please move it there and I'll post to that thread in the future.

Some blueberry x blackberry smokes too good

For upcoming 420 I've some concentrates I'll bust open. Not sure what yet though that's how it goes.

Not smoking anything tonight but ate a piece of shortbread an hour ago with what I estimate to be 40mg thc infused in via cannabutter I made from a lovely bit of high quality hashish

Just feeling a few waves of relaxation building...have had the exact same edible previously and at this dose I'm expecting an uplifting, humorous and semi-functional but highly relaxing evening :cool:

... 3 lbs of tri-tip

oh yeah, some blackberry kush
hashplant (h.grown)
some leftover Northern lights in deep freeze on nitro ...

So the northernLights not actually being smoked, maybe I should pull it out ?

Last edited:
... 3 lbs of tri-tip

oh yeah, some blackberry kush
hashplant (h.grown)
some leftover Northern lights in deep freeze on nitro ...

So the northernLights not actually being smoked, maybe I should pull it out ?

Love bbq. Really want to do a Hash Smoking and ribs eating competition. I always fall asleep by my second rack of ribs. lol.

At this point a couple hits off a Clementine pre roll polished with a little Jack Herer vape and some gas.