• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

Last night I got a couple of grams of tropical OG.

I just had my first few hits of it and it's pretty darn good! Not bad tasting either considering the state of my pipe (I also use it for spice so it's gross). I'm high on top of meth.

tweekers love the weed

did i ever tell you about the time i took a couple oil rips on tweek? not good......

i was pretty sure their was helicopters flying overhead - i was SPOOKED to the max

whats the worst the drug to get spooked on? gotta be tweek right? being spooked on acid can be bad too

you can definitley get spooked on weed

whats the worst the drug to get spooked on? gotta be tweek right? being spooked on acid can be bad too

Yeah all three for some people I guess. For me it was MDPV, but there were a lot of circumstances that led up to that.

I used to know a guy that freaked out on acid so bad over that he injured himself pretty severely. He was in the hospital for a minute.

Last edited:
ive never been spooked tho like i did that time - shit was going down

i think that was the last time i did tweek too

i really only like did it did it - where like i bought some and smoked - twice

a couple other times where i may have run into somebody smoking and id take a hit and leave - that was actually always the best and then the 2 times i over did it completely and i smoked it like it was crack 😬

One puff of my headies. Sent me over the moon for a minute. Ashy hit. Edibles are better in the morning. But I'm low on edibles.

For me, it would be getting spooked on acid, just b/c it lasts so damn long. Weed can be pretty bad but it’s always (almost) going to be over in 2-3 hours. Edibles a bit longer. With LSD, LSZ, Al-LAD and Eth-LAD curling up into a ball doesn’t help.

Even thoughI’ve been consuming Cannabis for years, if I indulge too heavily after a t-break it’s rarely good.

Tom

For me, it would be getting spooked on acid, just b/c it lasts so damn long. Weed can be pretty bad but it’s always (almost) going to be over in 2-3 hours. Edibles a bit longer. With LSD, LSZ, Al-LAD and Eth-LAD curling up into a ball doesn’t help.

Even thoughI’ve been consuming Cannabis for years, if I indulge too heavily after a t-break it’s rarely good.

Tom
Nothing to smoke from three days.After a week may be buy some.Everyday smoking mj and soon cannot catch any good buz.

Nothing to smoke from three days.After a week may be buy some.Everyday smoking mj and soon cannot catch any good buz.

That is what has happened to me in the past. That’s one of the great things about legalization; after a t-break I start off with 10-12% THC and work my way up to ~30%, and start over or switch to concentrates/vaping or water soluble THC.

Tom

That is what has happened to me in the past. That’s one of the great things about legalization; after a t-break I start off with 10-12% THC and work my way up to ~30%, and start over or switch to concentrates/vaping or water soluble THC.

Tom
If i have the oportunity to smoke everyday i will despite my wife hates mj more than anything else.Told me that i became a different person when i smoke.