• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

Lydian Jester

Bluelighter
Anyone find the delta 8 edibles worth buying? I keep failing trying to make my own, however I think I may have found a legit source for RSO, so hopefully I could just splurge for now on some d8 edibles and then buy some bulk RSO.

negrogesic

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
I got some SFV OG kush and it seems to cause no anxiety. I'm now wondering however if there is some etizolam residue in the pipe (yes i smoked some etizolam out of it a week ago) 🤔

Lydian Jester

Bluelighter
So smoking the etizolam works? So far I've had etzi, xan, and lorazepam. lorazepam was easily my favorite. great body relaxation, more sociable. i could see it mixing well with weed. esp if your somewhat prone to psychosis from smoking herb like me.

Last edited:

Mr. Krinkle

Bluelighter
So i've been smoking some Runtz last couple days from a friend that ran it....smells great, look great, but i wouldn't say it's the strongest.....just another one of these hype strains i'd say so far....but good weed

Thomas Davie

Moderator: CD
Staff member
Just ordered some Tropical Thunder pre-rolls and gummies. The pre rolls are a mango/kush blend and sour cherry/sour lemon gummies. probably just video games and Netflix tonight.

Tom
(I hope my credit card records are never visible if I ever cross the US border as the only thing I use my mastercard for is weed - fully expect I would be turned back🇨🇦)

ions

Bluelighter
About to grind up some no name bud. It has a decent taste to it. But it's impossible to grind cuz I rehydrated it with an orange peel. That task is not easy, and it grinds up weird too. But that's living in PA with the corrupt MMJ prog.