• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

I ran out of amnesia haze 😢. I got Pakistan ryder but it's just not haze. For an indica, my favorite has to be northern lights, which I hope to get soon. I'm not much of a connoisseur, so long as it's a decent vape and plenty of it, then it's good 🤩

Got some amazing GMO, which is a bit more body oriented than batches I’ve tried before.

Tang Breath, great daytime smoke that doesn’t lack power or put you to sleep. Golden lime green buds, with a taste of citrus n stank.

Forbidden Fruit, the usual amazing terpene profile but low on the THC.

-GC

Underwhelmed with high from feminized Michka. Plant was grown outdoors using ScOG over 10 months in optimum conditions- rampant grower, prolific flowering with scarily late trichome development but sadly not living up to the vendor hype. Buds matured to be dense and dull green, fairly airy and in the right light seemed resinous. Despite sticky fingers from handling and prep the ride is uncharacteristically subtle for lineage Michka boasts. Taste is ok, but sadly I think this lot is destined for batching up into butter. The Aussie bushpig and no-name hydro strains available pack a lot more punch without the fanfare.

Still on a learning curve with mixing terps. My last batch (on the same stuff as noted before) has a higher than intended percentage at the bottom of the jar. Luckily it's high quality and I know how to low temp so I'm good for now.

Some super lemon haze, gotta stop buying the cheap shit, didnt notice this was only 14% thc or i wouldn't have bought it

a little of this and a little of that = a fair amount of stuff :p

3c0Ue0L.jpg

a mix i call vanilla gorilla

vanilla frosting + gg4

pretty smooth and tasty. doesnt drag me down and no added anxiety. can get a little insignificant shit done with some semblance of focus.
crippling anxiety is a bitch for those who havent tasted the koolaid
:)

Right now im smoking Meat Breath. It's a really good strain. Some people complain about the taste but it tastes fine to me.

G wagon is hitting the spot of 27%thc. Rolled like a .7j and had to stop half way through. Just decarbed about a gram and going to smother under pizza and then rebake it on a lowish temp. Good thing i took 6 mg xan.

Also @paranoid android i found at least one of the strains red poison i think you said...it was in cart form though and those are starting to make me sick when i vape them I think because of the flavorings.

I'm taking a little time away from work and toking on some Duct Tape, a tangy orange tasting strain that is very relaxing... Usually I smoke the more "uplifting" or "motivating" sativa strains.

Ah... nice!

I think I should try some more indicas because sativas get too speedy for me at times which is not what i'm after with cannabis. However the indicas are just never sensory or cerebrally as powerful. other problem with indicas is the real couchlike that can and likely will occur haha.

Anyone find the delta 8 edibles worth buying? I keep failing trying to make my own, however I think I may have found a legit source for RSO, so hopefully I could just splurge for now on some d8 edibles and then buy some bulk RSO.