• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

ageingpartyfiend

Bluelighter
Like the pipe, man. Starting a little collection at a later age... who makes it?
Kinda onda lookout for a bowl that seals and doesn't leak those flower-fumes when I enter a courthouse.
Peace
It's a Genius pipe -

The one in the pic is the 'mini' I think. I've got the full size one and it's the best pipe I've ever had by miles :)

Cools the smoke down to a level I'd have previously thought impossible, super easy to clean, basically unbreakable too, genius indeed.

Pricey but totally worth it imo https://geniuspipe.com/

w01fg4ng

Bluelight Crew
Like the pipe, man. Starting a little collection at a later age... who makes it?
Kinda onda lookout for a bowl that seals and doesn't leak those flower-fumes when I enter a courthouse.
Peace
The only thing extra about it for me is the magnetism. Although I really enjoy the unbeatable convenience it provides for cleaning, the price I pay for that ends up being the constant reminder to keep it away from electronics. It's not a super powerful magnet that instantly destroys everything it touches or anything, but it's worth noting.

4meSM

Bluelighter
Currently smoking this, supposed to be gorilla glue (the photo looked better on my phone lol)

6am-64-14m

Moderator: NMI, CD
Staff member
(magnets) - it's worth noting.
OK. Good to know cause I got one of those journey pipes that have the magnets and cleans easily enough... pop it apart, wipe it out and reload. Kinda like it but doesn't hold enough imo. Good for a few puffs on the run or in a pinch but I prefer chillin for a bit and gettin thoroughly baked in a session.
Anyway the magnets. It never crossed my mind. I'll just have to find a more low-profile case to travel with if needed... don't need a zapped debit when I roll to see da weed man.... Not recommended as the bud is suddenly unavailable. :rolleyes:

thegreenhand

Moderator: DiTM
Staff member
Are you going to go around and tell us all we need Jesus @Sparrow738 ? You‘ve done it in three threads so far in like 20 mins. This is a harm reduction forum, most of us use drugs, you probably wont convince us to stop...

SnafuInTheVoid

Moderator: NMI, NSADD
Staff member
Lately I've been sticking with the delta8 cartridges. They are good stuff, and thankfully pretty cheap + LEGAL which is a big one
They are great. Preferred maybe to real thc now. My only complaint is that once you develop a major tolerance the reduced psychoactivity becomes very noticeable. It takes wasteful amounts for me to feel "high" now. Need to take a tolerance break.

deficiT

Sr. Moderator: DC, TDS, NSADD
Staff member
They are great. Preferred maybe to real thc now. My only complaint is that once you develop a major tolerance the reduced psychoactivity becomes very noticeable. It takes wasteful amounts for me to feel "high" now. Need to take a tolerance break.
My consumption of cannabis is very back and forth, so luckily I don't usually have to worry about tolerance. I will say I am also currently preferring the stuff to regular cannabis. It just has a good high with less anxiety and such.

6am-64-14m

Moderator: NMI, CD
Staff member
I particularly love anything blueberry. i have some blueberry muffin that is really nice and flavorful.
may have to mix roa for a while the ol' throat gettin a little rough.
they got some nice glass pieces at the store where i get my monthly Rx of weed have to pick up something to cool it all down and amoothe the edges.
Got my eye on a piece TD has been pisting and may pull da trigger on it this month.

SnafuInTheVoid

Staff member
My favorite weed strain of ALL TIME is the original Girl Scout Cookies from the bay area.

Taste / effects and looks
All 10/10 in my book

SnafuInTheVoid

Staff member
There are so many good strains but there is something about GSC that I fell in love with and would easily call my favorite.

Now there are a bunch of spinoff strains, but they don't smell or look like GSC. :(

thegreenhand

Moderator: DiTM
Staff member
I’ve never had enough consistent access to legal weed to really sample and explore that many strains. Hybrids are generally best, not a fan of indices at all