• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

The Axe

Bluelighter
I'm smoking a recreational store bought strain with thc 14.6% and total cannaboids 17.6%, we used to call this 'redhairs' back in high school.

Papaverium

Bluelighter
I was out of weed, and my friend was a hero and came to the rescue with some stuff to hopefully last me a week (i know it wont but hey, cant complain!)

He gave be some Death Bubba, some King Tut (never heard of that one before), as well as some hash he had.

Smoking the Death Bubba rn.

Gary White

Bluelighter
A limit on what? You have to get a recommendation from your dr. I’ve got a lot of mgs allowed. 2.5 ounce buds every 35 days is the limit for everyone.
An eight of bud is ****no pricing****. Idk about you but that’s too much imho.
Ever have Myakka before he got busted?
I don't know, I guess if I wanted to be the Florida connection I could blow out my limit but I certainly can't use that much myself. I am not sure what my limit is but MUV never gets nervous when I fill the bag.

mysunnyboy

Bluelighter
I don't know, I guess if I wanted to be the Florida connection I could blow out my limit but I certainly can't use that much myself. I am not sure what my limit is but MUV never gets nervous when I fill the bag.
Me either. The kids at the counter ask if I want to review my recommendations first and I say is it necessary, they look and laugh and say no you have a bunch.
It’s too expensive here to do anything but smoke it.