• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

lmao i feel it. psychedelics can be often be put on a pedestal by a lot of drug users. different strokes for different folks

i enjoy them for dancing and stuff but they can be anxiety inducing. weed for me is very anxiety inducing, moreso than any other drug. i can only do it alone, never in groups anymore
Yeah MJ might be anti-depression but the anxiety caused by mj and other psy stuffs is intolerable. Benzos might overcome the anx but it will also ruin the hallucinations and euphoria caused by psy. I would rather be high Opi when i listen to trance music.

Yes. It is very much an anti depressant. Also much more.

I think smoking weed comes down to how comfortable you are with yourself. As it will bring on thoughts you may not want to hear.

Sure, I don't mean to criticize a popular drug class like "psychedelics". I just wanna say they don't work well for me. Every single one of Psy substances makes me anxious, takes me to my bitter past and makes me think of mistakes I've ever made. If someone offers me a psy stuff, I thank him/her and flush the stuff down the toilet or give it to a psytrance DJ who needs an inspiration to produce his "next album"

They only work right if your truly happy with your life. They aren’t kind to folks who don’t want to change for the better.

-GC

Sour Deisel, have to hide it from the wife and kids. Works wonders for antidepressant withdrawal.

They only work right if your truly happy with your life. They aren’t kind to folks who don’t want to change for the better.

-GC

Yeah u are talking about me. I've never laughed while being high on mj, mush and other psys. Even MJ smokers around me who laugh a lot make me feel too uncomfortable and irritated that I can no longer remain polite.

Smoking some Casper OG right now. It's an Indica dominant strain with pine and lemon as the main flavor component.

Have u ever had the fear of following/reading daily political/economical news released by various "news networks"? Being informed isnt bad at all but imagine to live in a country/city where nearly everyone u meet or see around is talking about diplomatic rows. It even happens at small parties/feasts that I host. Such political discussions sometimes lead to serious arguments/fights. How many of u are tired of hearing about Covid death tolls, BLM and mid-east conflicts, Or U.S next president? What else do u expect to hear?

Since the beginning of civilization, Ppl have been dealing with both depression and anxiety caused by serious problem such as relationship failure, loneliness due to rejection, addiction, family arguments, pressure of work, lack of money, lack of job opportunity, racism and so on...
Now... The legalization of a strong anxiety-producer like THC makes ppl surprised. Every joint they smoke makes them more anxious, makes it harder to get their lazy asses out of bed in the morning and look for a job. Why would they work for someone/somewhere since they have unwanted house furniture, decorative items and a car to sell?

When it comes to talking about harmful effects of smoking a substance, we often hear excuses like weed doesn't harm the lungs but cigs do" while no substance is safe to smoke. According to researches (that u call "fake") smoking anything could increase the carbon monoxide content of your blood:
"Breathing in low levels of carbon monoxide can cause fatigue and increase chest pain in people with chronic heart disease. Breathing in higher levels of carbon monoxide causes flu-like symptoms such as: headaches. dizziness and anxiety."

Anxiety itself is one of THC's common side effect and smoking it can double the anxiety but all we care about is the hallucinations or maybe the desire to sleep well at nights.

Last edited:
We appreciate you took time to let us know how you feel. Can I ask just one small question?

And I appreciate your attention to my boring post.

What did you smoke before posting? I think I'd like to try some :cool:

Datura leaves
Cigs (4-6)

Even in my homeland, I prefer Deliriants over Psychedelics. I like Deliriants to be combined with Opium but I've got a job and house in a country where I can only get alcohol and cigs.

Edit: i don't recommend smoking Datura. And my purpose to try Datura is not "having fun"
If u are curious about being in a "delirious state", i suggest trying mild and safe deliriants like "biperiden". 2mg of biperiden to combine with other stuffs help u stay up and get rid of lethargy.

Ah, that explains a lot.

Been there, done that under tribal mentoring, but explains the distancing.

Be careful, the spirit of Datura is an unforgiving allie.

I sincerely wish you well.

Why I said you need to smoke more!

I get it. I have tweaked out myself, and have seen many do the same. Its something inside. Once you are comfortable with yourself you can smoke with no worries. So keep smoking and finding out the reason why. You are missing out!!

Why I said you need to smoke more!

I get it. I have tweaked out myself, and have seen many do the same. Its something inside. Once you are comfortable with yourself you can smoke with no worries. So keep smoking and finding out the reason why. You are missing out!!

more nonsense

weed is bad news for some people, period.

people are different mate

you can't tell people how something effects them - you are not them - how would you know? lol

same goes for you too @TumajNuri

@TumajNuri It really doesn't make you anxious. For me it takes it away. You need to smoke more is the issue.

Yeah... My friends urge me to smoke it over and over because they think I will enjoy it if i build a tolerance.

As someone who had been a hash eater for 2 years, I can't forget how often i lost my house/car key, ID card, Credit Cards, USB flash memories and a wallet filled with 308 yuan.
But I agree u as i said. I need to get used to it or i will only feel the side effects.

It seems like u take MJ. Okay i suggest u to keep having fun with Weed/THC. But if u take a long break from it and start smoking again, u may experience some normal side effects like the ones I described/experienced.

I did have a time I didn't smoke for a bit. Perhaps it was some months (was doping so super sedated for months) and smoke. It felt like LSD. But I got clean from that..for a bit.

Anxiety to you probably means fear. Anxiety to me is RLS from hell. Weed dees not cause that lol.