• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

I am doing some nasty Frankenvape from a battery my buddy abandoned here after I gave him a G pen and some Jack Herer carts. It tastes like the bottom of an old woman's purse.

Some Bubba Kush that is just awesome, big hand trimmed buds. Also have some Alien Irene which is quite nice, Got a 1/4 pound of Juicy Fruit which is quite uplifting. I live in the Okanagan in British Columbia Canada. I get mine black Market.

Finishing up the last of whatever this is before breaking into a new batch. Our people are out of everything but the highest tiers of stuff so that's what we got. I don't see that it's all that much better than the tier below it on this particular one but since then it's happened again & the newest ones show a tier difference. I figured the market supply issues would come down the line at some point. At least we can still get something it's just higher than we can afford for the amount we're used to. It is what it is. At least price didn't go up while quality went down. :)
Anyway without further ado here's what we're finishing up. I'll throw up the new batches when I get a chance to snap a few pics. Having a rough day & not in the mood ATM. :\

Purple kush a friend has been growing every year for over 20 years from the same lines.
I get excited every year to get it
It's legal to grow here so I'm going to grab a few clones for next year

made some canna-chocolates from a combo of nice quality hash and Wedding Cake flower

I estimate potency to be around 30mg thc per choc , have had two tonight and been stoned to the hilt for the last 6 hours or so

I'm smoking a nice 24.59% THC hybrid called "Skunkberry". It was a good recommendation by the budtender at my preferred dispensary. I got an ounce, so that'll last me a while. Damn do I love living where recreational weed is legal😉

On some OG Kush, Narnia and Kush Mints right now..

OG Kush is the typical Kush we know n love. Longer calyxs, dark red hairs, and a fairly stoney high with quite the cough to boot.

Kush Mints feels like a “refined” Kush strain that melds perfectly a heavy Kush Stone with a slight buttery/minty taste. A little too stoney from me though. Good for sleep.

Narnia is awesome, these nuggets don’t get anymore Sativa like in stature with a few 3-4in long nugs that were the width of a pencil the whole way down. Most are small little nuggets. I’ve had this strain before and this batch is picked a little too early compared to the last but still good. Some of the hairs aren’t fully developed and the high isn’t quite as potent despite being the same strain from the same grower.

Perfect daytime smoke, really wakes you up. Ideal wake and bake. Not great for sleep, one hit and your up for an hour at least before sleep comes again.

Narnia has become a new favorite and is great to see a strain that gives me the energy I desire while still enough kick to satisfy.

Ak-47 and Sour Tangie are two which have good daytime energy but lack kick. Gorilla glue and Headband are also decent daytime strains but a bit too heady. This is JUST right ;)

-GC

24.59% thc - very specific specification :)
It's actually ambiguous if you want to get technical.

In all reality, that poster most likely meant 24.59% THCA. It could also mean the total cannabinoids, meaning that there could be a small percentage of THC lumped in with the THCA but for flower you can generally assume that the potency people talk about is actually THCA. For simplicity though, people will understand you just as well if you just say THC.

This is why testing is important however, to disambiguate these types of issues.

LSD (lemon sour diesel) and an olkschool pheno of northerlights x haze, it actually takes like coffee and almonds :)

Occasionally I’ll pick up a bit of something new but typically I’ve been smoking the same outdoor homegrown stuff since it cured in Dec.

Idk what strain it is but i had both plants (2 different strains) go to seed last year (fucking light leak from the neighbouring factory parking lot lights) and started seeds from each again this year.

Looks like I know what I’m smoking next year too lol ....

24.59% thc - very specific specification :)

That's one of the benefits of going to a dispensary that tests each batch for potency, as well as for presence of mold, pesticides, fertilizer, etc before any batch goes on sale. Each batch is also tested for CBD and other terpenoids, but that doesn't make it on each bottle, but they have the info in the shop. It's a little more expensive, but it's worth it😁

That's one of the benefits of going to a dispensary that tests each batch for potency, as well as for presence of mold, pesticides, fertilizer, etc before any batch goes on sale. Each batch is also tested for CBD and other terpenoids, but that doesn't make it on each bottle, but they have the info in the shop. It's a little more expensive, but it's worth it😁

yeah, not at all jealous of your dispensary access pfffffffft

still, I do ok :p

Occasionally I’ll pick up a bit of something new but typically I’ve been smoking the same outdoor homegrown stuff since it cured in Dec.

Idk what strain it is but i had both plants (2 different strains) go to seed last year (fucking light leak from the neighbouring factory parking lot lights) and started seeds from each again this year.

Looks like I know what I’m smoking next year too lol ....

Light won’t cause the plants to seed. Either you had a few hermaphrodite slightly on you without noticing (possible, some strains will produce a small male pollen sac here n there which can be easy to miss) or someone near you has male plants.

My little outdoor grow way out there is going well so far, 8 DJ Short BB, letting Mother Nature take its course besides a monthly fertilizing and watering. I love the new area I live, my old area deer would have mowed them down by now.

-GC

Recently i have been smoking some og kush and purple kush.Due to the pandemic i have been smoking much less lately, as i don't really trust the online dealers, as i got some really bad stuff the last couple of times i ordered online so i don't want to smoke something bad, either smoking great stuff or don't smoke anything. I got addicted to the og kush and bubba kush when i spent 2 months in a sanatorium as i got a treatment there for the mental health.

Love me a bit of Purple Kush, lovely strain when well grown, haven't had any for a couple of years now

Fully agree with the 'only smoke it if it's high quality' thinking, but am also remembering that there's usually plenty good quality weed in and around your area (well, there certainly was in the past anyway)

Got a full day off today so having a late breakfast alongside a nice vape of Wedding Cake...great way to begin the day..