• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

So tired of fucking

I always do both at the same time usually. I'm assuming fucking for OP means just penetration

How can you get tired of fucking itz like saying you aint got energy to piss yourself or eat

OP wants her partner to connect tenderly and lovingly with her but he's just into the animal sex bit, is my guess.

How could any of us give you advice with the lack info you've provided?
Sounds like you should be asking your boyfriend...

What i mean is he doesn't make love to me anymore all he does is fuck me sexually. Why is that?

can you explain the difference between fucking and making love, as you understand it? to make sure we're all on the same page here

You should really provide much more detailed information about the situation and your feelings... how are people supposed to give you advice when they know neither you, your partner nor anything about your problems. one sentence posts are not good enough to give a stranger relationship advice you know?

Personally, I can't think of anything more boring than "making love."

But I'm into some pretty fucked shit, so regular things just don't do it for me. Ymmv.

I'm in love with my boyfriend so fucking is making love imo

There's definitely a difference. Fucking is hot if it's done right, but making love is when you feel more connected emotionally.

If he's always going at it like a jackhammer and not looking into your eyes and showing you affection, that's no good.

Has he ever made love to you before? Some guys just suck at sex. Or it could be that he's not really emotionally invested in you. You know your relationship better than us. If he generally acts like a dick to you and acts like he doesn't care about your feelings, there's your answer.

"You don’t always have to fuck her hard.
In fact sometimes that’s not right to do.
Sometimes you’ve got to make some love
And fucking give her some smooches too."

You should play that tasty jam for him.

Last edited: