• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

So tired of fucking

Honest conversation time! Just say, you'd like a bit more tenderness sometimes.
The ability to communicate is one of the most important parts of having a good sexual relationship.
It's no big deal, you shouldn't feel bad or awkward about discussing your sex life.

Maybe make it into a game. You lay together and just tell him what you want. Kiss me here, slower, kisse there. And praise him when he does a good job. Then you can take turns and he can drive.
Deffo need an open conversation. Very important not to phrase it like the thread title though, by telling him he's doing it wrong and you're not satisfied!

And in my opinion, both fucking and making love have their times and places!!

If your neighbor has a pet you should start moaning the pets name right when his about to cum.

When he asks whats up say I thought you liked fucking like animals and ill moan your name if you at least kiss me and not just slam me from behind ;)

Can he just use you? Before living with a guy you first need to confirm that his intentions are serious, I think this is important.

If your neighbor has a pet you should start moaning the pets name right when his about to cum.

When he asks whats up say I thought you liked fucking like animals and ill moan your name if you at least kiss me and not just slam me from behind ;)
This is hilarious advice about the neighbour's pet!

Can you talk to your boyfriend and tell him how you want or prefer to have sex?