• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

RCs So pissed off I missed the mephedrone era

Hitman1977

Bluelighter
I’ve always been into coke , but around 2010 one of my friends told me about something called bubble (Mcat , meow meow ) it was even available on eBay . I have since been told it stings your nose like fuck but still I’d love to try it ...does anyone use it ?

While that substance is not common these days, some shittier alternatives still exist. More recently n-ethylhexedrone and n-ethylpentedrone were common.

I used to use it back wen it become popular and even bluelight helped found out what was actually in the pills that hit newzealand and everyone was raving about.

It does sting somewhat nasally but no where near what 2cb or 2c-x sting like. Its quite friendly the first few lines but csn get quite moreish. Its more like mdma than cocaine or other reguar stimulants like amphetamine.

Its not really available unless you know where to look. Its not legally obtainable anywhere nowadays i dnt think.

Strangely it was one of the few drugs I've ever just given away. I tried it once and wasn't a fan. I was more into MDPV at the time.

If you're into stimulants, pre-2016 legal high scene was pretty good for a while. Shame we lost all the good ones.

Well, Bluelight isn't here to tell you what drugs to try... kinda goes against harm reduction. I've heard good things about NEH and NEP though.

Loads of drugs out there to try. Unfortunately after the uk put this "blanket ban" in place nothing could be obtained legally in that grey area so everything is now obtained illegally.

If you do your research you will find a whole host of suspects that you probably would be willing to try.

Stay safe out there

I’ve always been into coke , but around 2010 one of my friends told me about something called bubble (Mcat , meow meow ) it was even available on eBay . I have since been told it stings your nose like fuck but still I’d love to try it ...does anyone use it ?
Mephedrone was incredibly unique and the best stim I’ve Ever taken. The similar drugs are good but they are not even close to the magic of mephedrone. It became one of the most popular drugs in the UK but has since been criminalized ithere and in the US which led to a precipitous decline in availability, and, thus popularity.

there’s really no drug it can be compared to. I heard stories of long timeheroin junkies quitting h after shooting mephedrone.

sorry to say, but, yes, you missed out big time on that one. If I had known it was going to become illegal I’d have stockpiled tons.

I was always a little offended when people in the US dismissed mephedrone as “bath salts” that turn you into a zombie.

I thought mcat was methcathinone and mephedrone was methylmethcathinone? Or maybe mcat is used interchangeably between the two?

Anyway I dont think you're missing much. I remember the effects to be pretty similar to any other synthetic cathinone... to me almost felt like MDMA in a way...but I thought it was too intense and not very enjoyable.

Compulsively redosing IV meow meow, every thirty min until you gone through gram. Oh the days! All you missed out of kid is a lot of misery; a lot of sleepless nights freaking out about the shadow people that live in our D receptors

My personal opinion, be glad you missed it.

Coke is a terrible drug, which in itself has a limeting factor. Mephedrone seemed to good to be true, I passed on it too!

And I am glad I did the price was ridiculous, the quality top knotch. And deliverence was quick and easy. A disaster waiting to happen.

This is verging on what I would consider better for Drug Culture, but I can also see how it might be beneficial to others here in the HR forums. When I read the title of this thread, I was actually pretty surprised to see someone laud Mephedrone (4 Methyl-Methcathinone or 4MMC) to such an extent. I understand it had its heyday about a little under a decade ago, but I never understood it in this context. I always saw Mephedrone to be an important benchmark in the spread of and more widespread use of "New Psychoactive Substances"; not so much a drug that everyone craves, but a drug close enough to that description, that could be ordered infinitely and legally from the comfort of your home.

Phenibut for instance is probably not preferred by most to its more potent pharmacological relatives Gabapentin (Neurontin) and Pregabalin (Lyrica). It is generally considered to be less-potent, less-satisfying, but similar in effect. What we saw, however, were way more severe dependencies upon Phenibut, due to its legality and ease of acquisition. People still do become dependent upon amounts of Phenibut that would seem almost impossible to tolerate.

I would just say, it's probably not as big of a deal to miss out on a drug like 4-MMC. I think it's a pretty important indication of what was going on in terms of the consistency of NPS usage, but I don't think it's a huge loss.

I missed the cathinones era, but luckily I've had good Meth and great Ecstasy. So no complaining allowed!

Phenibut for instance is probably not preferred by most to its more potent pharmacological relatives Gabapentin (Neurontin) and Pregabalin (Lyrica). It is generally considered to be less-potent, less-satisfying, but similar in effect. What we saw, however, were way more severe dependencies upon Phenibut, due to its legality and ease of acquisition. People still do become dependent upon amounts of Phenibut that would seem almost impossible to tolerate.

Phenibut vs Pregabalin. My experience, they are not even close. Phenibut feels heavy, sluggish and nausseating.

Pregabalin after the first day became the perfect anxiolytic. They are not alike imo.