• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

So long, and thanks for all the fish (Wanna Mod in here? APPLY NOW!)

Noxciyn said:
i have no idea what was said before, but while its embarrassing for mods prolific shortfalls to be discussed in public, doing so is important if a quality applicant is to be selected
Discussing new ideas and identifying problems with management is a pain but clearly necessary given the massive drop in quality associated with A.S

Thank you for you feedback, however, that is all.

No more from this point forward!

does this mean that with Vanth gone also that applications are open again ??

I could tolerate the hate in Aus Social. I come unprofessionally experienced, although perhaps a bit over-qualified for the job.

I join the vote Darren Chadwick team!

I don't know how recent blow ins think they can comment on how AS has failed lately, so I need to say that I think it's the same as it's always been, GREAT!

Samadhi, you are a great mod and have kept this thing running fantasticly for a LONG time! At least as long as I've been here.....

I'm sure you'll still be around, but don't worry I'll still respect you even without your sexually arousing modstick. I might laugh at your new "bluelight crew" title *snigger*, but you know it's all in fun.=D

Enjoy your retirement!!!!<3

Thank you Samadhi, I always enjoyed your posts and time you put in around here. Good luck in the future, NL.

I will Mod here said Guido, and he posted the shrimp on the barbie.

490226014_0ff6a80120.jpg

If I am elected Mod of Aussie Social I promise shrimp on the barbie and Vegemite for all.

He smeares vegemite on his cock and balls

Guido's cat loves vegemite

From the believe it or not files...

Research conducted by IBM showed that Vegemite outranked other giants like Coca Cola, Nike, Toyota, Sony and Starbucks when it came to people searching and commenting on their favourite product online.

The study, which examined more than 1.5b posts in 38 different languages, showed 479,206 mentions of Vegemite - more than any other brand globally.

news.com.au

legen- - wait for it- - - DARY!

ms samadhi,
thanks a million for your years of dedication to AS; without you this place would have been moot. you bought a new air of personality and vibe to the forum that will be dearly missed and yearned for. i for one can honestly say that without youre awesome friendship (on and off the board), level headed decision making and all round welcoming attitude; this place will be missing something.

i am rapt to know that brighter and new ventures are just around the corner for you and wish you only the best in your travels. good luck babe!

youre a true gem.

go you awesome thing! <3

...kytnism...:|

An open letter to Samadi

I was going to pm you but public is more appropriate since what I want to address was in public as well.

I have not missed Aus Social to be honest, it was never my favourite forum no matter who was in charge of it, and there has been a significant turn around of mods since I joined, and its pretty much consistently been just not quite my cup of tea.

I feel pretty bad about the argument we had, its old news now and water under the bridge as far as Im concerned, but thought Id apologise (again and belatedly) for offending you with harsh language. As frustrating as it is to discuss certain sensitive issues within strict guidelines, its not right to vent like that at you, and I probably reacted badly to a post or two directed at me as I took them the wrong way.

I am too out of the loop with this bloody place to keep up with whats going on, but talked to a Perth bluelighter who can name himself if he wants to (I wont, Privacy is a major issue around here for me) and thought it would be a good idea to have a thread addressing CRITICISM- now you give it, how you take it. I dont give criticism very constructively here because Im a twit, have a temper and am realistic about how useful anything I have to add actually is.

I think its a good idea to discuss things openly, but also agree with you that below the belt posts are uncalled for. But they happen!

How you take criticism is totally up to you, as it is anyone, and for the most part you do give other member's opinions the attention they deserve. Mods in all forums would get a bit of stick- it happens to anyone in any position of authority and you cant please everyone all the time. Everyone cops it here, I know I have, and what people say for the most part is true- so it doesnt really bother me much.

Anyway, just so you know, I regret teh fite. I dont recall much of it but if Im feeling bad about it after all this time, I must have been a cunt.

Take care in retirement

Liz

(mods: please dont delete this , or at least leave it till she has chance to read it, it took bloody forever to write and I dont think Ive broken rules here.)

Liz: Thankyou. :) I appreciate your candor. Just so you know, it was honestly never personal, I was just doing my 'job'. I regret any part I played in it... I want to write more, but I think i'll shoot you a PM instead. I just wanted to apologise from my end here too.

Madmick: A while ago, hugs right back atcha. Next time i'm in the 'berra, we'll definitely catch up.

:)

Last edited: