• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

RCs So. Ive done most of the drugs we commonly hear about but.. rc clonazolam slight fears to try Motivate/dissuade me

Zonxx

Bluelighter
I mean im about to place an order fkr 10-25 .5mg pellets/blisters....shud i or not.i love clonazepam but hearing clonazolm being more receational is very enticing ONLY to be take with or after uppers to comedown.

I hit you back the other thread, but I’ll also add: I’ve been on an EC stack since the first quarter of 2016 ( i searched the forums and found not too many people that deal with this combo)...so in that regard, it compliments uppers quite nicely plus assists with the inevitable comedown. But again, I only done them 5 times with those 0.5s. I’ve also ordered adrafinil several times this year. Never hit the c-lam + adrafinil combo though.

Very different feel than uppers + clonazepam. C-lam overpowered the EC completely (and I can push high doses of that combo). It’ll accomplish the goal you seek.

Quite the order though lol

Are you a good benzo user? Blackouts or any of that stuff happen often?
If no I think you would be fine. Though would be best to start with 0.25mg.

Well you’ve just gone right down in my estimations mate. Thought you was a genuine crack head, not a part timer lol
yeha, i only hit the pipe for 10-30 grams a month, its not too bad

pah ! I used to put 10g on one pipe.?
30g a month is no joke. Sent me a bit funny after a few years of that. Psychosis and paranoia.

no boasting, ive been awake for 9 days taking more thn a half gram a day of amps/cok combined, didnt lose my shit once scarily enough

Just don't take too much clonazolam, and give it an hour between another dose if you think you went too low. Start at no more, max, than 0.25mg. Benzo horror stories tend to come from overdosing by taking too much or redosing too often when "oh it's not working"