• Yes

Votes: 31 33.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 33.7%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 30 32.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i used to always test with mandelin, but now it's gone and i trust my source + online resources...silly i know :/

I've never really tested my pills before becuase I dont take them regulary enough to justify buying one. Funny thing is I actually have 3 pills that I want tested, does anyone know of a place in perth where I can purchase a test kit ( Joint Venture maybe). I know enlighten sell them but it would be heaps easier if I could just run out and grab one.

test my pills everytime.

also test mates when they have some with them when they visit, alot of the time they are getting ripped of thinking theyt are getting mdma and getting shit speed bombs.

i trust my source not to give me anything bad. so i never test. if he wants to keep me as a good cutsomer, i assume he will continue to supply a quality product. if not, im gone.

id definately test if i found a random pill somewhere though, or if i was switching to a new source and needed to establish that trust again

my innerself said:
I've never really tested my pills before becuase I dont take them regulary enough to justify buying one. Funny thing is I actually have 3 pills that I want tested, does anyone know of a place in perth where I can purchase a test kit ( Joint Venture maybe). I know enlighten sell them but it would be heaps easier if I could just run out and grab one.
Joint Venture do sell them but when I did the test kits were way outta date and pretty much uselss.

I would suggest Enlighten, you're supporting harm reduction and the kits are fresh and cheap.

Most of the time.
If I have got some before i intend on taking them then I will test. I used to use EZ test extreme (marquis, simmons and robadope- a very good tester) but recently bought a mandelin tester- pissed off about it though, I bought it for $20 at off ya tree and it probably only has enough solution to do 10 tests!
When I'm out and have bought pills I haven't tested because it is impossible to do so.

would be great to have tester vending machines!! but I guess that is taking one huge step to mankind, lol.

I bought it for $20 at off ya tree and it probably only has enough solution to do 10 tests!

Then why not purchase an Enlighten kit? Enlighten's Mandelin has 9mL of reagent, enough to test 50+ tablets. As the reagents are made to order and turnover is high, shelf life is also maximized. Any Enlighten reagents that contain dangerous or toxic contents are suitably labeled and come with a child resistant dripper tops. In the case of Marquis and Mandelin, the laminated instruction/ colour chart is acid resistant.

All that for the price of a lesser amount of the imported stuff!

Keep an eye on Enlighten over the next couple of months. Some news is in the making :)

would be great to have tester vending machines!! but I guess that is taking one huge step to mankind, lol.

Such things have been discussed, but until a shift in political thinking comes about - and with problems caused by drug substitutes becoming increasingly common, it will eventually IMO - then it's hard to take such an idea past the drawing board. There are such devices available that can detect most common drugs (Ionscan etc) and these could be modified to use in this manner. However, many of us see an equally urgent need for a more thorough testing process, one capable of detecting low-mid level impurities. This could largely be achieved using existing technology, although it's not quite as simple as it sounds. Among the many hurdles required to setup such a device, there is the need for reference signatures for all known impurities and likely substitutes.

No I don't test, but I know I really should. I justify it to myself that I know and trust my dd very well, and always do a pillreport check before buying anything.
I'm in the process of buying an enlighten testing kit though, so I should be informed soon enough

I voted No. I use pillreports and ask people who have done them before, but dont test. Most of the time me and my friends will know which are the good pills to look out for and which are dodgy.

phase_dancer said:
Keep an eye on Enlighten over the next couple of months. Some news is in the making :)
Perhaps more chemicals for more accurate testing? Intriguing whatever it is

So pillreports is causing people not to test their pills?

I know it doesn't matter how much I think I can trust my dealer, whether they be friend or not, I'm still going to test my pills so I can be confident I've seen the results with my own eyes.

Some pretty complacent folk about apparently! I test whenever possible which is probably 70% of the time. Occasionally I'll get a pill while out and throw caution to the wind but damn, apart from that I get stuck into the marquis/mandelin.

a2nstyler said:
i dnot see a point in testing the pill

LOL.

I test 100% of the time, only time Id take something untested if I had taken it before and it was on pillreports. If I had the chance Id test it anyway.

Testers often can't differentiate between meth bombs and a good dose of mdma, but they can from a pill with 2cb or ketamine in it. Or purely meth and caffeine or something. This is what im worried about, taking something with a drug in it I know nothing about and that could have dangerous affects.

They are cheap insurance, it cost me $25 and includes 3 different tests. Ill be due for a new one soon as its fairly old and one of the reagents has somehow turned completely black. I tend to only buy stuff that people Ive known have taken before or are on pillreports.

So pillreports is causing people not to test their pills?
Pretty cynical interpretation.. :(
I see more as ppl would just dunk their pills anyway even if pillreports wasn't about. All the people I ever started doing drugs with always saw not knowing what was in pills as the inherent danger that we had to face... and younger users probably saw that too- still do. Pill reports saves minds and promotes the testing, even if many users don't actually end up buying a tester.

always, always test with both mandelin & marquis. The only pill I've ever ingested untested was the very first, when I didn't know any better.

Those of you who say your too irregular a user to be worth it, that's a pretty lame excuse. I only partake maybe 4 times a year, but always test. You don't have to be taking drugs every weekend to swallow something dodgy. The test kits don't cost that much, and have the potential to save a life.

I always test my pills.

Luckily I have a dealer who lets me test them before i buy them and doesn't mind.

guess it's something alot of people don't worry about. i've only ever bought off people within my close knit group of mates and trust them 100% with my life. both people consume before selling to anyone ... and buy from trusted testers. however, i just today purchased a kit from enlighten so will see how it goes :)