• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids So frustrated, wasted 200$ on opioids and didn't even get high

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxi2873

Bluelighter
So I have been coming off subs for a month. The last time I took any was a half sub 3 full days ago. Before then I have been taking a half sub maybe once a week for the last month. I believe all together, I've taken 24 mg of suboxone in the last month all together. This is after about 6 months of sub maintenance. Today I spent 200$ all together on morphine and heroin, after doing almost all of it, I still didn't get high. My eyes are pinpoint, I am nodding out and relaxed but don't feel high whatsoever. I took the following:
Insulfated 60mg morphine sulfate after sucking off the coating and .3grams of heroin at the same time. The heroin was garbage and was probably a bunch of cut. Felt NOTHING.
+30 min orally ingested 120 mg morphine sulfate after sucking off the coating and drinking water.
+60min, felt a little relaxed, but no high. Decided to crush up 2 more 60mg morphine pills after removing the coating and dissolved each one in 3ml water and plugged them. Also took a .5 mg klonopin orally at the same time.
+120 minutes from initial drug ingestion I am nodding, but it's just tiredness....no euphoria whatsoever.

So all together, 300mg of morphine and some garbage heroin, I still am not high. I'm afraid to take anymore because I'm afraid of overdosing and not even getting high. These morphine pills are ABG 60 pills. I have 2 left but I feel taking anymore would just be a waste. So 175$ later I feel ripped off, tired and nothing more.
Maybe I did something wrong with the plugging. I know intranasal morphine isn't going to do much anyway, same with oral. But plugging 2, eating 2 and snorting one should do something. Maybe the months of sub maintenance has just fried my receptors.

Now, that being said... What should I do with the remaining 2 60mg morphine I have left tomorrow to get the most out of them and try to ca5ch a buzz. The only rig I have is a 50cc insulin syringe and would have to inject like 4 or 5 times just to IV them because of solubility. I don't normally IV stuff anyway. Opinions on what to do with the remaining 2 I have left and if it would even be worth it? Thank you.

I would wait- subs seem to damage the opiate receptors, or maybe just longterm opiate use is the real culprit, or a combination, all I know is that I have experienced this, and have seen a lot of other posters on BL discuss it too. For me, when I relapsed after 6 months of being on 1mg of sub (this was like, 5 years ago), I would get extremely sedated, and nauseous, and nod out like crazy, but, that feeling of 'warmth' and 'empathy' for my fellow creatures was...absent, and so I became a heroin addict without a heart, using the drug to cease withdrawals and to come down off stimulant binges, which continued to be my pattern of drug use for the next five years to come, because I could actually get euphoria out of meth or even regular amphetamine, but not off opiates, and I began to judge heroin on other qualities, like, 'will this dope nock me on my ass and almost kill me', and there's something to say for that kind of high too, dangerous as it is, but if opiates felt the way they do to me now, I would probably not have become addicted to them in the first place.

And on a final note, there is probably no hope of getting that euphoria back, unless you obtain from ALL opiates for at least a few months. Basically, IME (which is limited because I've only been completely clean like, two times in ten years), you need to go through acute withdrawals, and then through PAWS, and then you'll get the magic back...for a while. Other wise you'll just be chasing a high you'll never get, and have to settle for 'just being faded' as they say.

It's called tolerance and it's a bitch. Not much else to say. I've never really gotten high on just heroin since being on methadone maintenance, despite shooting quantities of dope that would kill most people. I should have quit then but instead I started doing benzos and speedballs daily and it cost me everything. I'm lucky to have walked out of that with my life.

I know you're not going to want to hear this but the only real solution is time. You gotta take a break unless you want to add in more dangerous ways of using and please believe me when I say it's not worth it.

I'm going to close this because we don't allow prices and while we're a HR forum we're not to help get you higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.