• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

SO, anyone try puttn molly up there ass?

saw somewhere on bl it should start to work withinn half an hour at most.

theres a thread on "puttn molly up there ass" ass you so eloquently put it. haha

It'll come on about 10, maybe 15 minutes faster if you're lucky.

Ive never plugged MDMA, its works so well orally there is no reason too. But I hear good things from people who do

Remember to take a fat shit before you do, you wouldnt want your poop to suck up all your MDMA and steal your dose... the shit head!

I've plugged before but it was after a desperate attempt to get slightly higher after a 3 day molly binge... dumb idea weak but long roll cause I waited like 8 hours... lol. Yeah lesson learned oh yeah and I also bled when I urinated so never again. Just pop it.

i tried...considering the physical damage to your colon...doesnt worth it...better oraly

There should be no damage if you do it right... you only need say 5ml to completely dissolve 100mgs

unless your talking about the chemical booty burn, that could end up being a problem after a while... but I dont think you would get any water damage unless your putting in huge amounts

I think if you've had a bit to eat, swallowing it can take longer to come up. That may be the benefit of plugging. Not the first choice. but if you want to come up faster and can handle putting something in there, it might be a consideration. Just sayin...

There should be no damage if you do it right... you only need say 5ml to completely dissolve 100mgs

unless your talking about the chemical booty burn, that could end up being a problem after a while... but I dont think you would get any water damage unless your putting in huge amounts

Theoretically, 1g of MDMA should disolve in 1mL of water.

I use around .5 mL to dissolve a dose of MDMA, with the goal of having enough to spread the solution out and increase absorption. But I've never had trouble dissolving MDMA in even less water, good molly should dissolve very quickly and easily in water.

From my experience, 100-150 mg of MDMA plugged makes me roll hard and come up in about 15 minutes, the peak seems to begin within 30 minutes or an hour. Lasts about the same amount of time as orally too.

Theoretically, 1g of MDMA should disolve in 1mL of water.

IDK about that dude... I think you would see people dosing liquid MDMA like liquid LSD... Im pretty sure eventually the water gets too full of product to absorb more... you could be right though. For plugging purposes, 5ML is better haha :)

The less amount of water the better - .5ml /1ml is more than enough to dissolve a dose of MDMA for plugging.

There are numerous posts about 'plugging' - and the whole (no pun intended) 'Is it better than this ROA' is basically personal preference. I really haven't noticed that big of a difference than oral dosing for effects / duration.

@Folley
It'll come on about 10, maybe 15 minutes faster if you're lucky.

Ive never plugged MDMA, its works so well orally there is no reason too. But I hear good things from people who do

Remember to take a fat shit before you do, you wouldnt want your poop to suck up all your MDMA and steal your dose... the shit head!

I say don't shit before it won't steak your dose if you put it in right. Because shitting on ms. Makes you blloooowwwww up hard

I had three shitty weak pills so I stuck them up my arse (I never used to come up from one so at least less than my 130mg threshold, by quite a bit). 3-4 hours I came round listening to Andy Moor - Halcyon (Alex Morph Remix),squirming about on the bed with my jaw rattling wondering why the music sounded like electricity.

Yeah, I do that quite a bit to be honest. Plugging is definitely my go-to ROA for pretty much everything. I mean obviously I'm not going to get a hose and funnel and butt chug a couple shots of top shelf single malt scotch, but I find plugging MDMA to be much better than taking it the oral route honestly. Also, kinda unrelated but I plugged mushroom tea a few days ago. Holy fuck was that a hell of a ride!

plugged mdma is best administered as a solution (2ml maybe), not a bunch of crystals jammed in your pooper.

plugged mdma is best administered as a solution (2ml maybe), not a bunch of crystals jammed in your pooper.

2ml sounds right for moderate dosages, up to 150mg more or less. As the quantity of MDMA increases so should the water, so keeping it under 75mg/ml should avoid irritation and discomfort.