Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Snuff - Sniffing Tobacco

keystroke

Bluelighter
having just come from Germany, I found this sold in most stores there and had a try of it.

Sniffing snuff is finely powdered and processed tobacco flavored with menthol and eucalyptus as well as fruit essences, licorice, flower scents and citrus fruits. The unique sensation and lingering scent from sniffing snuff is hard to relate to those who have not tried it.

it gave me somewhat a slight "buzz"

has anyone else had experience with this stuff?

i'd relate it similar to the buzz you get when smoking a cigarette, as it's tobacco product.

Not had Snuff myself, but I had someone send me up some Snus which was in a single serve type baggy that you stick behind your lip and it soaks in via the sublingual glands. So very strong, I had a nicotine overdose, I was pretty crook.

Nicotine can be a bit grot sometimes :\

Do they sell snuff in tobacconists round Sydney or is it some real special thing?

bah keep me away from that stuff

nicotine in my eyes is worse then any drug i take

it tastes like toothpaste, or peppermint flavoured.

it's illegal anywhere else in the world I've heard.... but legal in germany.

I've never seen snuff before, but have seen the equipment for sniffing tobacco in a few stores (small glass / metal tubes, metal hoover's etc), so I guess it would be legal in this country too. That said, considering the type of shop it was, I doubt many of the people who bought snuffers were actually using them for tobacco.

i'm pretty sure it's still available.

miners use it to take down the mines with them when they're going to be down for long periods of time and can't smoke.

i've not seen it for sale, but i haven't looked. a friend of mine used to have a few boxes of the stuff but i never paid that much attention to it.

peaked said:
I've never seen snuff before, but have seen the equipment for sniffing tobacco in a few stores (small glass / metal tubes, metal hoover's etc), so I guess it would be legal in this country too. That said, considering the type of shop it was, I doubt many of the people who bought snuffers were actually using them for tobacco.
I can just imagine my grandad whipping out a little hoover for his snuff!! I didn't realise they had a legitimate purpose, as I've only ever seen snuff pinched from the tin and snorted from between the fingers.

Not sure about Sydney, but the high-end tobacconists in Melbourne carry snuff I believe. Do yourself a favour and smoke quality pipe tobacco or cigars instead :)

I bought a little case of menthol flavoured (?) snuff from Switzerland a few years ago.

Did give me a little head buzz and cleared my runny nose.

It was also the beginning of me starting to smoke cigarettes again. :\

thanks astro, I asked my grandpa about it (he was a coal miner) and he said yeah they used to take it down the mine with them..... I still can't imagine my grandpa snorting lines of Snuff though....

weird images.... but he thinks it's still available in some tobaconist shops around Australia.....

Ahhh snooftobac!
A mate of mine went to germany when we were 14. He bought a whole shitload of it back and we used it at school.

I had some just the other day! Our neighbour got some from europe and gave us all a try.....I thought it would be gross but was suprised at how much I liked it.....it definately had a very menthol scent and gave a nice little buzz. One of the nicest flavour/scents I have ever put up my nose (probably doesnt say much compared to the flavour of mdma or meth, hehe)

I have bough it here in Christchurch, NZ before. I bought rasberry flavour. It was ok

Yeah i get mine imported from Ireland...awesome stuff. =)