• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Snorting

BIG_GUY94

Greenlighter
So I just got done snorting a lartab, and I went to flush out my nose like your suppose to so it can hit you faster and it also cleans your nose out. So I snorted the water in my nose and when I did that my ears felt funny and then a sharp pain and it felt kinda like I had swimmers Ear. Butmi didn't go swimming. But any way I just want to know if what happen was normal because out of all the times doing this it has never happen. So can someone tell me?

Dude, why are you snorting lortabs?

They have Tylenol.in them, no good for your sinuses......

Why not...lartabs wont work for me unless snorted...and I didn't post this for people to diss on me so if can't answer the question then don't post. THANKS!!

The weight of a lortab compared to the active ingredient is like 1:200. The amount you absorbed is probably a fraction of the amount in it because your nose is coated In powder.

Pop your pills, it's more placebo than not if you're getting "higher"

Dude don't snort those lol that's so much Fuckin powder for such a small amount of hydro. Doesn't all those lines hurt your nose?

I remember before I had ever tried opiates before, I had some generic Vicodin. The old white 5/500s. I watched my buddy snort ten of the fuckers over an hour hahaha

I remember before I had ever tried opiates before, I had some generic Vicodin. The old white 5/500s. I watched my buddy snort ten of the fuckers over an hour hahaha

lmao that's terrible! God, all that APAP up your nostrils, and probably only a half placebo buzz caused by a slow, nasty, bitter drip of apap and hydro lmao.

For the sake of your nasal cavity, please stop railing grams of Tylenol. Hydrocodone at such low concentration relative to the fillers will be poorly absorbed and be pretty much wasted.
Oral really is the best alternative, either just swallow them or perform a CWE if the Tylenol dosage is ~2g+.

The water likely simply travelled too far down the nasal cavity and the dissolved drugs, fillers and binders irritated the membrane.
Try not holding your head so far back. I personally use a graduated oral syringe filled with saline and administer dropwise.

Lmao......I swear people are retarded! Even before I started on opiates, I knew not to snort vicodin.

I know a guy still till this day that snorts vicodin, he says they won't work orally but gets real high from snorting a 10/325.....lol!

People are known for snorting 5/500 percs here, I cringe.I even tried to explain that they're snorting all that shit for like 5 grains of salt worth of oxycodone, I got a few "I don't do that!"s but hey I'm not posting on a drug forum right now either :p

I would suggest plugging but hydrocodone has to go through the liver like codeine right?

I would suggest plugging but hydrocodone has to go through the liver like codeine right?
no, hydrocodone is active on its own.

you can still plug drugs like codeine anyway. it's not like the drugs don't go through your liver if you don't eat them.... everything in your blood is filtered through it!