• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Snorting wellbutrin

I been reading on blue light for so many years and never actually posted anything, but this post compelled me to share my experience with snorting wellbutrin.

Ive been snorting wellbutrin every day for the past year or so. i get one 200mg SR in the AM & one 200mg SR in the PM and i always snort them. I dont really get much out of doing this except it cures my snorting fetish( i like to snort things) and after the 200mg is gone, i feel nothing but inner restlessness.

As someone mentioned, snorting this stuff really compels you to redose over and over.

I wouldnt recommend it because it doesnt do much unless you snort a ton of it, and then, youll notice colors are brighter and youll be awake, but not feeling great. Also, it reallllly fucks up your nose. Its not worth it. Dont follow my lead and Go find something more worthwhile to put up your nose. Peace

Last edited:
It’s great if you drink with it.

Listen, the shit definitely fucks up your nose. I can’t stand how clogged my sinuses get after railing the shit. The first one isn’t bad. You just need to have something (particularly creative) to do so you hone your energy into something

Be Very ,Very, VERY careful and of doing to much. I did one time and It was one the scariest psychosis’s I’ve ever had. And I have me fair share. I more or less did know who I was, what I was doing, where I was. Mind you I was in my own crib. #Literally

Technically bupropion is (chemically) a substituted amphetamine . How ever chemically it is related to “bath Salts”. It’s actually the only medicinal form of Cathinone. (AkA Bathsalts) So you can really lose yourself if you are getting in to the dimension of doing too much. However it takes quite a bit to do that. But it is possible.So the dosage curve is pretty normal. But once you start getting confused, delirious, and and losing your sense of self clearly you’ve gone a bit to far.

seriously in combination with a good amount of alcohol it really can Be a lot of fun.

by itself. #Meh. it does the job. But you def get a bit paranoid when In public.

Last edited: