• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Snorting the crush resistant new opana ER ( or OP oxycontin)

Dillie

Greenlighter
Hello there. I would just like to let people know of a method I've been using to snort the new opana ERs which are rock hard (the concave pills, not the octagons). I know a lot of the moderators have a problem with people posting the oven/microwave then freezer technique (which does in fact work with these new pills) so I'd like to post this method I've been using. Obviously I understand why it woulden't neccessarily be good harm reduction to tell people to use that method, and I have to agree snorting something that was microwaved or cooked in the oven isn't the best idea although it does work.

My method is fairly simple. You first pulverize the pill into powder preferably with a dremel, but pedi-paws also works. Don't use a peddegg or whatever its called that sucks and doesn't work at all. I'd also like to suggest that when your pulverizing the pill you hold it at about 7 to 8 o'clock against the tool you're using the powder shoots straight down onto the foil or paper or whatever your using to catch the powder. Now instead of then cooking it, you just cut the powder in a 1:1 ratio with baking soda (NOT powder). The baking powder stops A LOT of the gelling from happening, not all, but it does a pretty damn good job of it. Using this method doesn't require you to heat the pill and thereby end up burning off a lot of the oxymorphone.

So in a nutshell: pulverize, then cut in a 1:1 ratio with baking soda.

This can also be used with the new oxycontin OPs. I believe this a lot safer then heating the pill. However, I admit the baking soda can be harsh, and for a whole opana I have to break it into a few lines and pace myself a little bit. Remember don't try to inject the mix of baking soda/opana, it will still gel, will not work, and is extremely dangerous if you even get it into the barrel. DO NOT try to inject these. Even if you use the oven/microwave then freeze technique and get it into solution, is extremely dangerous to inject, even if you use a micron filter. DON'T do it. I repeat, do NOT inject these.

I'd also like to provide the way I use the heating technique which I do not advocate, and simply want people to know the method I use which does in fact work but who knows the dangers of heating the pill. I just don't think its safe but I want people to know so they don't ruin their pill if they INSIST on doing it this way.

(This works with OP oxycontin or new concave opanas)

Basically you pulverize the pill as described before. You get a dish (something oven safe) and pour the powder onto the dish. Create a small 2 to 3 inch circle of powder and 'flatten' the powder so its not overlapping itself, so that all the grains have good even surface area. Place it in the center of your even turn on low broil. After about five minutes (it will depend on the oven, it's impossible to provide an exact time) it will turn a dark brown color. It's okay if theres a little bit of powder that hasn't (apparently anyway) turned dark brown, its still cooked don't worry. Take it out of the oven and allow to sit about five minutes. After its mostly cooled off (so that it doesn't shatter once placed into the freezer) place in the freezer for about seven minutes. Take it out, allow it to sit another 5 minutes. Grab a napkin and carefully wipe off the condensation. Then take a razor, scrape it up, and chop it up really well. You'll eventually be able to get it to a coarse powder. AGAIN, I do not recommend this technique but I am aware people wont have baking soda on hand, or will simply insist on doing it this way.

I strongly advocate using the baking soda method. This thread is NOT to encourage using the heating method. I'm providing the second method just as if someone INSISTS on shooting up heroin, they should at least know how to do it properly (filtering, using alcohol, not using heat unless its tar, using a tourniquet). Mods please allow this thread to stay up as again I'm NOT encouraging people to use the heating method, in fact, the main reason I posted this way to deter people from using that method in that the baking soda is MUCH easier to do, and just about impossible to screw up.:D

Hey hows it going @Dillie, So im sure you've seen the countless techniques of how beat the new anti abuse formula that the OP's have and using different techniques to snort them. SWIM has been Getting 30mg oxycodone IR's for the past 3 years (& still does) as well as 120 Oxymorphone 10mgs (Opana's). He also gets a handful of 80mg Oxycodone OP's...Now people tend to think that the OP's arent as strong....which is completely NOT true. Even if you swallow them, they provide you with a moderate euphoria lasting approx 8 or more hours. The Oxycodones (Blues) definitely for more addictive because of the instant and slightly higher Euphoria, but tend not to last as long. Therefor, It easy to go through many of them fast, and they tend to make people fixated on doing more and think of them throughout the day. As for the OP's, you still feel good, although it may not be as intense, its very satisfying, it last much longer, you dont feen to do more, therefor it saves you a lot of money. He gets both IRS and OPs, and almost prefers to take the Op's. In my opinion....I feel people are more addicted to the act of snorting, whether it gets them higher or not. I know for SWIM, This is the case for him.

So I'm not to sure on a lot of these techniques because i haven't tried to do these tactics myself, because, honestly brother...I feel there is no need. I think because people tend to think, JUST BECAUSE they found away for them not to gel up in the nose...that they have beaten the Anti Abuse formula and are "Making them like OC's." This is not the case and heres why......

Im not going to sit here and quote facts from the internet, but i do know the facts myself, i just might not word things the 100 percent correct way, but you will get the gist of it, so bare with me

So you need to understand what how snorting actually works, pretty much, you have mucus membranes in your nose. There are small capillary vains, where once something is snorted in your nose, because the powder is usually fine and the particals are small, they are absorbed into the blood stream, going from there to your lungs, from your lungs to your heart, from your heart back to your lungs, and then throughout the rest of your body. Remember, For a substance to be effective when insufflated, it must be water soluble so it can be absorbed into the mucous membranes.

So that being said...

OP's turn to gel when they come in contact with water, or any fluid for that matter. the microwave trick may make the substance harder and easier to snort because they wont gel up, but it will still not be easily absorbed through your mucus membranes. The person snorting the microwaved substance is probably getting a majority of it up there nose and down their throat, with some being absorbed. like i said before, I may not be wording things 100 precent correct, but bare with me. Also, when you are microwaving the substance, You are NOT removing any of the binders which are responsible for it being an "anti abuse" formula, but just altering the state of it and avoiding dealing with a gelled up nose. I ALSO BELIEVE, many feel this works better because of it not only not gelling up, but there is some sort of PLACEBO EFFECT because the believe the process will work and the anticipation that comes with preparation of it.

So SWIM has a pretty high tolerance, if money and perscription where at a higher monthly amount, 8-10 30's a day would be no problem at all (not including all the oxymorphones and OP's ontop of that. Even with his high tolerance, He may not be SUPER high if he chewed an 80mg OP, but i know he feels good and it lasts long, two at once being ideal. So now....

Daily, he has a pill grinder (which you can generally find at your local pharmacy stores (RiteAid, CVS, WallGreens, Etc...) and puts 1 OP 80mg in there, with or without the green coating (which is easily removed if you scrub it with a wet rag, scrap it off with a knife, or even suck on the pill until it comes off while making sure to dry it after because it will gel up. You grind it up until its almost powder, doesnt even necessarily have to be a fine powder. You dont have to alter it in any fashion at all, just use the grinder and when its small enough where you can use a toot to get it up your nose, you poor it into a small pile, or even make line, just as you would if it were any other Instant Release pill. Grab your toot, sraw, or whatever you use (dont use money because it is very dirty and can cause viral infections or cause you to catch some sort of disease). This is a pretty important part and you must do it hastily....Put your snorting device all the way up your nose, pretty much to the nasal cavity (not to far to where it hurts). Snort the pile with as much force as possible and once your pile is all snorted, take the straw or whatever out of your nose, cover the other Nostril and snort inward hard numerous times, as if your trying to get the drip. I know your not stupid or anything but i figured id give you the whole low down because it is important the crushed Op doesnt come in contact with walls of the inside of your nostril, or it will gel up almost instantaniously. Although you didnt alter the OP in anyway other than turning it into a snortable form, the techniques of HOW you snort it makes all the difference. You will feel great! i see a lot of posts on here that are stupid and people always disagree with eachother because "there way is better", but im telling you bro, this works just as good and takes no effort at all. Swim Does the daily. He snorted 1 OP 80 about 4 hours ago (probably would have done another one right about now if i wasnt running low till my Doc Apt.) and he is definitely HIGH. Trust me bro, this works, NO QUESTION. I'm sure your going to see people in response to this disagreeing with this, but just to let you know, I just made this Bluelight account specifically you share this with others because i was reading post after post, forum after forum, and it seems like NOBODY knows you dont have to do any of that shit. I wouldnt share this or waste my time writing all this in detal as well as making an account if i didnt stand by this technique 100 percent. so grind it, Line it up, put your straw to the back of your nose, Snort HARD!, remove straw, and snort repeatidly hard to coat all your mucus membranes WHILE ITS STILL Powder, that way it absorbs quick and the left overs will drip down your thoat and may go down in gel from, but the deed is already done, and even if the left overs drip down your throat, You have not wasted ANY of it. Youll feel the high instantly ( a pretty good one ) and the drip will go to your stomach and will only cause you to get more high. If you think about it, when you snort instant release, its the same thing, a lot of it goes down your throat. The gel is a waste and a hinderance if it you dont snort it the way i told you because it will gel up in the walls of opening of your nostril and will plug your nose up and you wont be able to snort it farther back, like you want to get the effect. just TRY it my way, im telling you, youll be like wow, holy shit, 95 % of people are wasting there time and actually wasting a percentage of the OP when they do i the other way. just make sure you follow my directions and put the straw ALL the way back, and snort HARD(Verryyyy VERY important) as you can multiple times or it WILL BE A WASTE. Your gonna love me for this. Doing it this way is almost better then snoring a 30, although SWIM doessss love his 30's haha The Gel isnt really the worrysome part, its the gelling of it before its even able to absorb and it geling in the walls of your nose ( get a stuffed as nose. So, once you do it right, you will have zero problems, wont wast a single flake, Save lots of time, and save lots of money. Let me know how this works for ya ok?

If you mess up, and dont snort it with the straw far enough back or snort hard enough enough times, its always good to have nasal spray handy....it will clear you out completely and allow it to drip, but if you do it right (the way i described) youll have ZERO issues and a great high....I usually keep nasal spray handy and use it after about 15 minutes AFTER snorting the pill anyways, even when the whole pill is snorted successfuly and my nose isnt clogged. You also want to make sure your nose is cleared out before hand too and you have a clean nose and no boogers in your nose or any mucus inbetwen your nose and throat cause this will be an abstruction of the OP powder, which you dont want because the longer the powder sits inside your nose, the more and more its going to gel up, Take my advice bud. Nasal spray will be your best friend, just make sure the inside of your nose is all dry (sometimes dry it with toilet paper) Right before you blast off my way and find out its the only way!

I get so excited sharing this with all of you and you Dillie because of how intensely good it works. I feel many people dont even really think about everything that has to happen and what is happening when you snort the pill and that they mainly just think that it has to be a dry ( or whatever you'd call it) powder. just do it bro! let me know, if you do it right, youll be forever thankful!

As for your baking Powder techniques, you may think it works because you are preventing some of the gelling, but you are actually wasting part of the pill and just using your nose to swallow it.......Baking power will mostly block your mucus membranes and just allow you to snort it so that it goes up your nose and down your thoat without a noticable gelled or clogged nose. Trust me on that...But i do see your Logic behind it!!! it does make since what you are trying to accomplish by mixing a powder that doesnt gel up with it because it will cause the molicules from the OP to have a harder time to stick together, thus, allowing you to get up and down the hatch. Trust me on this too...The high your mainly feeling is from the part of the pill that is dripping and going to your stomache as well as it having a Placebo effect because your belief in it being reinforced by the snortability of it. if anything, you could follow my directions above and mix in a substance that is snortable and absorbable. For instance, Follow my directions but cut up an instance release 30mg Oxycodone and mix it in with it thoroughly but its not necessary, because my technique works with or without anything else.

Couple last short things

1.) dont listen to people on here about IV'ing OP's (FUCK NEEDLES, SCUMBAGS!) even IV'ing regulary oxys or any pill for that matter. As for the OP, it fillers cause Gel, which are only met to come out as waste product and never really enter the blood streams, so if someone shoots it, they are putting those fillers in there vains with no way for the body to filter it. Blood Clots, Strokes, Embolisms, Sudden death. yeahhh.......Regular pils have a way way higher successrate, but even then, i just takes one bad time, The little molicules injected in the blood stream will flow to your lungs and heart, and remain there for a very long time, after multiple uses these people are letting these particals get stuck in there capilaries in the heart and lungs (Other places to im sure) and will lead to Severe complications and sudden death. Touch touch needles, but definitely dont shoot pills. && as for shooting OPS, dumb as F***. almost like people want to die

2.) Chewing up OP's and swallowing works pretty good to. For SWIM, Chewing two up at once in swallowing them gives him a pretty good high all day (Like i said before, swallowing them may not be INTENSE, but it still feels great and last way longer!) I feel a lot of people have it in there head that its a waste (which its not because of their bioavalibilty, ect...) and feel they need to snort em because of the instant gratification they get and just being addicted to the act of snorting something..I know this because SWIM is the same way, but has learned it he still feels really great and it lasts longer. Theres much more i could say about this but ive aready typed you a whole book!

3.) Last but not least, you can actually set a Op or two under your tounge and let them dissolve. The fluid is absorbed through your salivation glands and the smal capilaries in your mouth. Also, the Oxy contaminated Saliva in your mouth you can swallow. When you swallow a dissolved form of anything (Chew up is the lesser than fully disolved.), There is less surface area of the drug and can be much more easily absorbed into the bloodstream and can be aborbed much more quickly, basically, You get a more intense high faster

Let me know what you think everybody...There is zero B.S with my techique on how to snort an oxycontin OP, it works fantastic and SWIM does this very regularly. Remember, a lot of how much you feel a drug, actually can be a partially mental thing. Enjoy and Comment

I'd like to just add that my Reply to Dillies Post does not condone the use of drugs and this is strictly my opinion in response to Dillies post and its subject mater. That being Said, Party Time!=D

yeah man it works

Yes sir this sure does work. especially the 1 st hit it's a doozy . i 9 80mg, but most days 400-600mg im in a lot of pain being quad w/w/full sensation. Ladies ;-) wink
Hello there. I would just like to let people know of a method I've been using to snort the new opana ERs which are rock hard (the concave pills, not the octagons). I know a lot of the moderators have a problem with people posting the oven/microwave then freezer technique (which does in fact work with these new pills) so I'd like to post this method I've been using. Obviously I understand why it woulden't neccessarily be good harm reduction to tell people to use that method, and I have to agree snorting something that was microwaved or cooked in the oven isn't the best idea although it does work.

My method is fairly simple. You first pulverize the pill into powder preferably with a dremel, but pedi-paws also works. Don't use a peddegg or whatever its called that sucks and doesn't work at all. I'd also like to suggest that when your pulverizing the pill you hold it at about 7 to 8 o'clock against the tool you're using the powder shoots straight down onto the foil or paper or whatever your using to catch the powder. Now instead of then cooking it, you just cut the powder in a 1:1 ratio with baking soda (NOT powder). The baking powder stops A LOT of the gelling from happening, not all, but it does a pretty damn good job of it. Using this method doesn't require you to heat the pill and thereby end up burning off a lot of the oxymorphone.

So in a nutshell: pulverize, then cut in a 1:1 ratio with baking soda.

This can also be used with the new oxycontin OPs. I believe this a lot safer then heating the pill. However, I admit the baking soda can be harsh, and for a whole opana I have to break it into a few lines and pace myself a little bit. Remember don't try to inject the mix of baking soda/opana, it will still gel, will not work, and is extremely dangerous if you even get it into the barrel. DO NOT try to inject these. Even if you use the oven/microwave then freeze technique and get it into solution, is extremely dangerous to inject, even if you use a micron filter. DON'T do it. I repeat, do NOT inject these.

I'd also like to provide the way I use the heating technique which I do not advocate, and simply want people to know the method I use which does in fact work but who knows the dangers of heating the pill. I just don't think its safe but I want people to know so they don't ruin their pill if they INSIST on doing it this way.

(This works with OP oxycontin or new concave opanas)

Basically you pulverize the pill as described before. You get a dish (something oven safe) and pour the powder onto the dish. Create a small 2 to 3 inch circle of powder and 'flatten' the powder so its not overlapping itself, so that all the grains have good even surface area. Place it in the center of your even turn on low broil. After about five minutes (it will depend on the oven, it's impossible to provide an exact time) it will turn a dark brown color. It's okay if theres a little bit of powder that hasn't (apparently anyway) turned dark brown, its still cooked don't worry. Take it out of the oven and allow to sit about five minutes. After its mostly cooled off (so that it doesn't shatter once placed into the freezer) place in the freezer for about seven minutes. Take it out, allow it to sit another 5 minutes. Grab a napkin and carefully wipe off the condensation. Then take a razor, scrape it up, and chop it up really well. You'll eventually be able to get it to a coarse powder. AGAIN, I do not recommend this technique but I am aware people wont have baking soda on hand, or will simply insist on doing it this way.

I strongly advocate using the baking soda method. This thread is NOT to encourage using the heating method. I'm providing the second method just as if someone INSISTS on shooting up heroin, they should at least know how to do it properly (filtering, using alcohol, not using heat unless its tar, using a tourniquet). Mods please allow this thread to stay up as again I'm NOT encouraging people to use the heating method, in fact, the main reason I posted this way to deter people from using that method in that the baking soda is MUCH easier to do, and just about impossible to screw up.:D

I am RX the IR 10mg Opana and the 40 mg ER Opana. Been on them a long, long time.

All I have to say is, you're a brave one to do the ER 40's in that way. The oranges are the only ones I'd even consider.

I've seen patients IV the hard 40's and get clots. As for the hard 40's plugging, or snorting, there's some danger in that, too.

i tried it & BOOM →:O☆ ♥ He loses his voice.? is he not putting straw right. i use a long articulated straw ;-) ((semi-pro ~) Does he have to put staw far right into his throat. i thinks its jelling up voicebox, possible? ¿¿? im good. comfortably numb they both lost their voices more for me. what gives uthink? thanks man its all in the parafanalia / utensils
kind regards

▶ ※
I'd like to just add that my Reply to Dillies Post does not condone the use of drugs and this is strictly my opinion in response to Dillies post and its subject mater. That being Said, Party Time!=D

Okay so i obviously know from lots of research that the perdue oxycuntins cant be crushed the traditional way and right away people invented the microwave method then went on to methods with solvents and there has been millions of threads with people going on for years trying to figure out how to abuse them and from what ive heard the OC's were kinda hard to abuse also so i think its time to just give up on these and just go back to swallowing them im too young to have tried an OC but my hopes are going toward a generic thats crushable kinda like what happened with opanna "those were terrible" but eventually a generic was made so if i really wanna try 80 mgs of oxy instant im going to go with roxis this was my first ever post on bluelight and im sorry if im using the site wrong but i thought i had to say that lol