• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Snorting Subutex

Intrinsic man

Bluelighter
Hello,

Been doing some research on the effects of insufflating Subutex and have found, to my surprise, that the BA is actually much higher and the duration much lower, both of which are relevant to my interests!!

Only thing I have not been able to find definitive answers on is onset time, how long does it take to fully kick in? Should I wait the full hour and a half (as I would sublingually) or can I redose once I start to feel it?

Also, anything over 2, or is it 4 mg is a waste? I've also gotten mixed reports on this.

Thanks in advance!

I actually just snorted some subutex..i only do 1-2mg at a time once or twice a day if i have it because the more u take the more it is going to block the high..i find it kicks in fully about 30min-45min but u can feel it maybe 10-15 min max after u take it..it def doesnt last as long as sublingually but idk if its stronger, i wouldnt care anyway i just like to snort powder 8( ..i wouldn't redose right when u feel the high because u will chance ruining the high by taking to much and i personally get negative side effects (headache and agitation) anything over what would give me a nice buzz

Last edited:
The best brand for insulfating is "Hi-Tech" brand, tiny pills, very little binder. Goes up smooth, doesn't drip down if you do it right, etc... Ask your pharmacist if they can get Hi-Tech brand generic subuTEX. This is HR, imo b/c I'm helping people who use it by insulfation to use it safer (not inhale so much shit).

I hope the mods agree...

I dont care what anyone says but putting it under the tongue is STILL the BEST WAY TO TAKE IT!

I've shot it, snorted it, and just put it under the tongue; it always works/feels best under the tongue. sure, if you plan on taking a lesser dosage just to try and get by, then MAYBE, and this is a big MAYBE, an IV will work, but for overall effect I think taking it as scripted is your best bet.

then again, I always hated sniffing ANYTHING. pretty sure I have a deviated septum and always clogging the nose, which is why I start shooting so quick in life, ha.