• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Snorting suboxone strips?

pahn

Bluelighter
Hey guys. Ive been on and off subs for close to a decade. For the longest time i was on tablets, then zubsolv and id snort them often. It gives me a SUPER mild buzz, id wager mostly psychosomatic at this stage, but for whatever reason just having something in my nose gives me the feeling of a slight buzz. Ive taken larger doses sublingually and even tried plugging and dont feel a Damn thing. Long story short I lost my good insurance and can only afford strips now. I found an old thread on here about dissolving them in saline solution and using a nasal sprayer to snort the strips. I purchased a nasal sprayer and I have saline solution packets from my netti pot that i hope will suffice. Im just curious if anyone has any experience or helpful input on this? Or does anyone have a better idea for a good ROA? Lately ive just been doing sublingual, but swishing with mouthwash first because i heard that will up the BA, but i havent noticed a difference. Thanks in advance.

I’m not sure what, if anything, mouthwash will accomplish in terms of increasing buprenorphine’s sublingual bioavailability. Tthe higher bioavailability is from buprenorphine in a ethanolic solution, so how swishing with mouthwash prior seems unlikely to accomplish much, except (possibly?) make absorption more inefficient if your mouth is dryer afterwards.

Buprenorphine really only has recreational use benefits in doses between 2 to 4 mg/day. Anything over that, your mu-opioid receptors are so incredibly saturated with a partial agonist opioid, what you’re describing is pretty much the norm.

With buprenorphine, less is more. Keep in mind, this is an incredibly potent opioid, and doses at even 4mg/day are allowing roughly 50% mu-opioid receptor blockade. You can’t subjectively feel it, and that’s the problem with buprenorphine, it creates a hell of sorts for people craving the full agonist opioid effects.

Yes, when i was snorting I would keep my dosage at 4mg, but since switching to sublingual ive been doing 6-8mg. Im hoping if this saline solution trick works I can bring it back down to 4mg or even better 2mg.

Suboxone is a garbage opioid for getting high imo, it has about 25x the strength of morphine, whilst also being a partial agonist, IE it's more potent than heroin by several times, without being as effective with binding to the mu opioid receptor as heavily giving a euphoric buzz, basically all you're doing is raising your tolerance to opioids. If you dont have a problem with other opiates, I wouldn't take suboxone to get high tbh, I started with suboxone myself, and quickly ended up using heroin when it wasnt around, 3 years later I'm still addicted to heroin/fentanyl, not worth it.

At some points when it has been impossible to iv, Ive made an iv/nasal (1.5ml) solution of an 1mg piece of strip and sniffed it into my nose. It kept the withdrawals away thats for sure.

Suboxone is a garbage opioid for getting high imo, it has about 25x the strength of morphine, whilst also being a partial agonist, IE it's more potent than heroin by several times, without being as effective with binding to the mu opioid receptor as heavily giving a euphoric buzz, basically all you're doing is raising your tolerance to opioids. If you dont have a problem with other opiates, I wouldn't take suboxone to get high tbh, I started with suboxone myself, and quickly ended up using heroin when it wasnt around, 3 years later I'm still addicted to heroin/fentanyl, not worth it.
I have managed to take 8mgs a day for about 5 years with zero other opiate use. I just like having an opioid in my system all day long that takes away cravings. I did the morphine thing from 15 years old to 24. Now I am 29 and would hate to still be looking for morphine and paying a fortune for the pills. Suboxone with my insurance is FREE and I can knock it down to 4mg a day and be fine as well. To each's own I suppose.

People who say buprenorphine is trash just dont get the point. Like the post above says, I fucking love having an opioid in my system and bupre is the shit. I shoot that shit once a day and thats it. Cheap, easy and keeps me content.

People who say buprenorphine is trash just dont get the point. Like the post above says, I fucking love having an opioid in my system and bupre is the shit. I shoot that shit once a day and thats it. Cheap, easy and keeps me content.
Oh yeah I just love taking 4mg in the morning and 4mg in the evening, under the tongue with 1mg of Klonopin everyday and I feel fine. Been doing this for several years now, about 7. Will probably do it forever. I have a 4.0 GPA and a YouTube channel that makes me and my family enough money to just sit and do school for the next year. I can function with 8mg a day of Sub and 1mg of Klonopin.

How do you shoot it? I get the Suboxone 8mg tablets not strips. I don't want to shoot it just curious.

I mostly shoot the subutex which has no naloxone. I love it.
Nice, never shot subs. I know a few who have but did not know it was worth shooting. Does it last a long time or give a good rush? Once again only curious because everyone I used to know including me just takes or snorts it.

Theres barely any rush, unless youre in withdrawals. I shoot when I wake up and thats it. Then I shoot again in the next morning. I fucking love it.

Keeps the bupre withdrawals at bay. Subutex is the king though.

Suboxone/subutex have a primary difference? I too preferred subutex by far <3 I do not know exactly why however!

If someone really knows the mechanics of the procedure then feel free to shoot up whatever you desire lol. The problem is one junkie showing someone how to use a needle while that person is learning under the influence wouldn't totally suffice. Shooting up accurately to avoid any health issues does take a lot of knowledge and some experience. I sound like a fun killer now.