• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Snorting Oxycodone HCL

How do you guys even get hold of oxy its like the worlds hardest thing to get hold of

Everyone says that OC has higher oral biovailibility but when I was younger I'd nothing but snort them. The oral route felt inferior. I think they get into your system faster that way, so even though the oral route has higher BA, the rush is better with the former.

Nowadays, though I don't mind it, I no longer prefer the Oxycodone high so I never make it a point to seek them out. Every 3-4 months my doctor gives me a script and I get to enjoy them but I no longer feel the need to insuflate them. The oral route works just fine.

DO NOT SNORT THE A215 OR ANY "A" They have silicon dioxide and that shot messed up your lungs bad. As far as I know the malickrodt "m" do to . The qualitest do not have silicon dioxide they are ok to snort

The best ROA for dilaudid (hydromorphone) is intravenous administration. The bioavailability (BA) is around 99% via IV. Dilaudid is uniqe in the fact that the BA for intranasal ROA is very low around 37%. Where as oral administration is around 60%. So in fact, snorting dilaudid is wasting them. It is very water souluable, so it is best to dillute and filter and administer intravenously. That way 99% of the hydromorphone will be available for you to absorb. :) Be safe.

I just snorted roxies and they're nothing special imo. (Maybe just not my kind of thing?) I'd rather just chew on some hydros. Less trouble than snorting.

Dude why come to this board and make people feel worse about their habits? Are you hoping to cause people to develop suicidal intent? Not cool at all.

I believe that oxycodone has a higher oral bioavailability than intranasal so you'd be better off eating them.