• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Snorting oxy

xibenix

Bluelighter
So I recently started snorting oxy, 30mg yesterday and 20mg today. Each time it was very very great in my opinion , for some reason the past like 6 years that I've been abusing prescription drugs and opiates and such I haven't snorted them just for the sake of they'll last longer swallowing them. Does tolerance develop quicker when snorting rather than oral usage? I'm a vary weird user, I vary rarely develop tolerance to many things and opiates and downers I can handle a lot. Like I took 8mg of suboxone recreationally and was fine. Will snorting develop tolerance faster? Is there any other bad differences or benefits rather than oral opiate use?

So I recently started snorting oxy, 30mg yesterday and 20mg today. Each time it was very very great in my opinion , for some reason the past like 6 years that I've been abusing prescription drugs and opiates and such I haven't snorted them just for the sake of they'll last longer swallowing them. Does tolerance develop quicker when snorting rather than oral usage? I'm a vary weird user, I vary rarely develop tolerance to many things and opiates and downers I can handle a lot. Like I took 8mg of suboxone recreationally and was fine. Will snorting develop tolerance faster? Is there any other bad differences or benefits rather than oral opiate use?

Generally speaking it should take less when snorting. So if you usually take a 30mg roxie u should only need 20 or so mg snorted . I have to take 6 30mg Roxies every 3 hours or I start getting Withdrawals ,and this does not even give me a buzz anymore . Taking them by mouth is my only option now ;because theres no way ill snort 6 roxies .

I was a big time Oxy head before I got on Methadone, and still take Oxy but not nearly as much as before.
I also take the 30mg Oxy's. I still have a very good amount of the 30s, exactly like the ones in my avatar right now, those are by far my favorite, K-9's. They have an affect just as good as the M 30's, but the K-9's are smaller, the smaller the pill, the better imo, esp. when they have the same exact mg.

anyway's back on topic.

I've tried snorting Oxy just a few times, and honestly I didn't like the effects. I don't like how they clog up my nose, and they don't last nearly as long as taking them orally IME.
The only upside it had to taking them orally was, it hit a just a bit faster, that's all.
But what need for that when the Oxy I'm taking was IR anyways?
The BA of Oxycodone is best when taking orally (besides IV of course).
So IMO, you get the bigger bang for your buck by taking it orally.

The BA of Oxycodone is -

IV- 100%
Oral- 67-90%
Snort- 47-59%
Smoke- 12-22%

So, there you go.
Some people say snorting Oxy produces a great rush, and honestly, IME I've never got that rush from snorting them.
I take them orally, and I get a better rush from oral than to snort them. They also last way longer as you already know.

I'd only say your tolerance might go up a bit faster snorting them because they don't last as long as taking them orally, and you'll need more Oxy if you snort them. Just for the time duration.

I was a big time Oxy head before I got on Methadone, and still take Oxy but not nearly as much as before.
I also take the 30mg Oxy's. I still have a very good amount of the 30s, exactly like the ones in my avatar right now, those are by far my favorite, K-9's. They have an affect just as good as the M 30's, but the K-9's are smaller, the smaller the pill, the better imo, esp. when they have the same exact mg.

anyway's back on topic.

I've tried snorting Oxy just a few times, and honestly I didn't like the effects. I don't like how they clog up my nose, and they don't last nearly as long as taking them orally IME.
The only upside it had to taking them orally was, it hit a just a bit faster, that's all.
But what need for that when the Oxy I'm taking was IR anyways?
The BA of Oxycodone is best when taking orally (besides IV of course).
So IMO, you get the bigger bang for your buck by taking it orally.

The BA of Oxycodone is -

IV- 100%
Oral- 67-90%
Snort- 47-59%
Smoke- 12-22%

So, there you go.
Some people say snorting Oxy produces a great rush, and honestly, IME I've never got that rush from snorting them.
I take them orally, and I get a better rush from oral than to snort them. They also last way longer as you already know.

I'd only say your tolerance might go up a bit faster snorting them because they don't last as long as taking them orally, and you'll need more Oxy if you snort them. Just for the time duration.

I prefer the A215 versions of the 30s . They seem to hit me harder ,and I have tried 5 different versions of the 30mg roxies .

there is a rush when you snort them and dont have a history of opioid abuse. you also get the full high in about 20mins as opposed to closer to an hour when taken orally.

actually, after you snort oxys you can feel it within minutes

but its easy to start fucking with dope if you snort pills because you can snort most of the heroin youd find in the US and its cheaper, stronger, faster, etc, etc

and evetually your nose will have some kind of problems to it stemming from drug abuse. unless you want to be a mouth breather for the rest of your life its better to practice some level of restraint when it comes to snorting things

crunkazcanbe-

I've tried pretty much every version of the 30s also..
The V's, M's, K's, A's, 54 199's (the original Roxy 30s, my 2nd favorite), 244's, Well, that's 6 already, I'm sure there's a few more out there, but out of all those, my top 3 in order are the K's, 54 199's, and then the M's.

I like how the A's hit you a bit faster, probably because they're softer to crush than the rest, but to me they just don't last as long as the other ones I like for a reason.

Subotai-

I've NEVER had to wait that long for Oxy IR to reach its peak for me..The longest I've waited is 30 minutes, and that's the LONGEST time I've waited, avg. time is 15 minutes for me.

crunkazcanbe-

I've tried pretty much every version of the 30s also..
The V's, M's, K's, A's, 54 199's (the original Roxy 30s, my 2nd favorite), 244's, Well, that's 6 already, I'm sure there's a few more out there, but out of all those, my top 3 in order are the K's, 54 199's, and then the M's.

I like how the A's hit you a bit faster, probably because they're softer to crush than the rest, but to me they just don't last as long as the other ones I like for a reason.

Subotai-

I've NEVER had to wait that long for Oxy IR to reach its peak for me..The longest I've waited is 30 minutes, and that's the LONGEST time I've waited, avg. time is 15 minutes for me.

You do have a point . I will admit the A's don't last as long . Me and my buddy both agree but when I chew 6 of the A's 180mg it hits fast ,and hard . While the others seem to have a bit of a slower onset . The M's are my second Fav though .