• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Snorting Morphine

GuyDude

Greenlighter
I tried snorting an extended release morphine pill yesterday and the casing would not powderize no matter how hard i tried. It was also difficult to pick out off the powder which means i probably lost some. i use my weed grinder (press down on the pill then rub back and fourth) and it works perfectly for oxy. Is there an even easier way to do this?

Use an ISO pad to wipe off the coating. There's no morphine and the pills won't gel with ISO alcohol

You're better off taking it orally or rectally. The absorption rate of morphine when snorted is pathetic.

^True

And be careful with Morphine. It tends to break our hearts and soul.

Is there any fun to be had from ms contin? Would iv be the only way to get a good high? What kind of dose? Ive had a tolerance break and am squeaky clean.

Prepare a liquid solution to squirt up your butt

Edit: IV won't work don't try. The anti abuse agents make it impossible

There are some good morphine pills out there to shoot. Kadian and morphine IRs. Doing it any other way is a waste of money.

Prepare a liquid solution to squirt up your butt

Edit: IV won't work don't try. The anti abuse agents make it impossible

I ground up an extended release morphine and microwaved it once... Seemed to work for the purpose, but I only did it once out of fear of all the binding agents gelling up after the fact.

First off, you need to learn how to even crush a pill properly... Put a dollar bill over it, then crush it, or you can put it in the bill, and fold it over the long way and crush, and you'll have a line in the crease.. Secondly, er and sr are very poor for snorting, oral or plug is the best roa for those. They give morphine a bad name, because the ir's are great for snorting.

- Hopeless Soul

The immediate releases are best for injecting 'buff days, but those are rarely scripted so besides the point... I interesting found eating the ER best while nasal is a waste. Plugging hits hard somewhat creeper style, but is second best as it's strong. Nasal and g-d forbid attempts to smoke pills are wasteful and the latter is just super wasteful. Nasal doesn't hit hard like oc that some reason leave me nodding at doses I'd usually not feel eating while morphine nasal is a fast relief creeper high that never seems strong enough for the amount that gets up the nose.