• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Snorting Heroin #3 vs #4 Citrate vs #4 Ascorbate?

Gaz_hmmmm

Bluelighter
Hi

I live in the UK where we get Heroin #3 aka heroin freebase.

I was wondering is snorting it less affective than snorting heroin #4/heroin in salt form?

If it is less affective which salt is known to be more fat soluble the citrate or ascorbate salt?

Another thing, which would be better snorting the most affective salt in liquid form i.e. just cooked up and squirted up the nose or would letting the water evaporate off by putting the stuff on tinfoil in the oven on a low heat?

Thank you!

snorting it is no good really. youd need to prepare it with citric etc. like you would for injection and evaporate the water, yeah. or plug it. or better still, just smoke it! or even better still, stop taking heroin.

With a name like smackydowners I'd of expected less of the "...better still, stop taking heroin." especially on bluelight.

I find snorting #3 to be superior to smokingcause of the rush and the fact I can take alot more quicker. IV ain't for me, it grosses me out.

Would making it into #4 make the bioavailability better or is it fine as #3?

Next time I buy some I'll make some citrate and ascorbate salts and subjectively compare them to #3.

You're wasting time and money not banging that shit. I would recommend not using heroin more then a couple times a week because it certainly ruined my life but if you've got a case of the fuck it's you gotta bang that stuff.

Cooking up and squirting it in your nose is the best method for anything being absorbed by the mucous membranes of the nostrils.

sorry, i just feel i have to say it, mate. heroin is bad news after all and this is a HR forum. its ruined my life and the lives of the majority of people who use it.

anyway! making it into no 4 would make the BA better for sniffing. ive never done this as i like smoking. plus i think the citric or whatever would burn. ive plugged it a couple times before and it definitely worked. just prepare it like you would for injection. go slow as overdose is much more possible with sniffing/plugging than it is with smoking.