Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Snorting H.

catchthedragon

Bluelighter
G'day, Regular user of H. I have never gone IV and I really don't want to. I smoke it, but lately my lungs have been going backwards fast. Recently had what was described as a broncho spasm. My breathing was restricted frighteningly. What do people think of the effectiveness of snorting as opposed to smoking it ? Please don't tell me to IV. I just don't want to go down that path. I can see how it would end. Any tips to increase the effectiveness of snorting ?

Yea, that's right. Don't IV!

If you have #4 snorting shouldn't be a problem. If I had it, I'd snort it, too. /edit: (I really have to try it soon. Then I can compare to pills.)

You can potentiate it with the standard stuff like diphenhydramine and alprazolam etc. - but I guess you already knew that.

Tips for snorting... hmm... guess there aren't many. Just don't snort too hard you don't want it in your lungs. :cool:

/edit: Maybe a couple minutes after snorting use some saline spray for your nose. You don't also wanna fuck up ur nose and all the material will get into ur body.

Get well soon mate!

Last edited:
Snorting #4 China white heroin is the bomb.

It hits you harder than smoking and the buzz has legs.

I highly recommend you start with the smallest possible line's and take your time.

Snorting a large amount of heroin quickly can drop you.

Agreed! ^

I love the occasional toke and sniff.
I dont IV.

Snorting #4 will be very potent compared to smoking so be carful with it. I would start with 20mg for your first line if its purish china white.

A.T

how do you smoke h ?

You need aluminium foil. A bic cigerette lighter and either a straw or rolled up piece of lamented paper like a take away restaurant menu.

Also put your heroin on the dull side of the aluminium foil and apply the lighter flame underneath to the shiney side of foil.

Watch this video from the 1.30 mark to see how it's done

You need aluminium foil. A bic cigerette lighter and either a straw or rolled up piece of lamented paper like a take away restaurant menu.

Also put your heroin on the dull side of the aluminium foil and apply the lighter flame underneath to the shiney side of foil.

Watch this video from the 1.30 mark to see how it's done

Hi everyone, I was just having a toot to read that the foil I'm using(Asda foil) is treated with biomaster which is a silver biocide, is any1 clued up on the damage this can cause to the body with direct inhalation?
I was aware some foils were treated but believed the coating could be burnt off, this I'm not so sure about after reading up on it....
I've been a heavy user for 24years now with a few breaks in between but jeez this has actually scared the shit out of me.
Also other than IV or smoking is there any other RoA for low grade brown heroin as I can't see snorting it would work as when injected it needs citric or vit c to break it down Any suggestions or info would be appreciated✌🙏

Hi everyone, I was just having a toot to read that the foil I'm using(Asda foil) is treated with biomaster which is a silver biocide, is any1 clued up on the damage this can cause to the body with direct inhalation?
I was aware some foils were treated but believed the coating could be burnt off, this I'm not so sure about after reading up on it....
I've been a heavy user for 24years now with a few breaks in between but jeez this has actually scared the shit out of me.
Also other than IV or smoking is there any other RoA for low grade brown heroin as I can't see snorting it would work as when injected it needs citric or vit c to break it down Any suggestions or info would be appreciated✌🙏
I would try to smoke it in a glass pipe instead of foil treated with chems..you can burn off the foil before you use it..if it is brown #3 is is best to smoke and if it is #4 powder then snorting it is best and of course stay away from iv use.

Where do you get the idea that tinfoil is treated with anything? On the ASDA site all I can find it this vague statement
Biomaster Protected
This display is treated with Biomaster silver biocide tested to ISO22196; 2011.
Please use biocides responsibly.

What do they mean by 'display'? The presentation stand at a grocery store? The packaging? The foil itself? And who was worried about bacterial growth on aluminum foil anyway?

A little searching suggests that Biomaster is a name for a series of inorganic silver-releasing compositions, possibly in some sort of laquer. I would imagine it would be very noticeable when heated, lacquers will give off black smoke I'd think. The silver is not likely to vaporize.

My understanding of the small amount of visible smoke produced from initial heating of the foil is from a small amount of light mineral oil or equivalent, to act as a lubricant. Your fingerprints could also fume when heated. Obviously tinfoil is used in contact with foods and elevated temperatures so I don't think they'd add anything too hazardous.

Mix a tiny amount of citric or acetic acid in water then mix in your brown
stir it around and when the brown dissolves let it slowly evaporate in a heatproof bowl or something.once dried rack it up.

I would try to smoke it in a glass pipe instead of foil treated with chems..you can burn off the foil before you use it..if it is brown #3 is is best to smoke and if it is #4 powder then snorting it is best and of course stay away from iv use.
Yes glass ice pipe is best.foil can be nasty.

Mix a tiny amount of citric or acetic acid in water then mix in your brown
stir it around and when the brown dissolves let it slowly evaporate in a heatproof bowl or something.once dried rack it up.
What like I would if I was cooking up for IV use or a much lower heat source? So would it go back to a powder and be able to be sniffed after it evaporates?, wouldn't the citric or vit c cause really bad burning in the nose?
Sorry I'm no noob to this but sniffing/intranasal has never taken of in our geo location (mid/northern England) Most the Browns pretty crap, Dark brown and dirty on the foil occasionally we get dark speckled tanned stuff which comes in the rock form but the stuff I've got ATM is pale a powder dropping off the rock.

U only add just enough citric or white vinegar would be better to get the freebase to dissolve. And yes like u r going to inject it but do it in a pyrex bowl not a spoon and then using gentle heat not a lighter to evaporate off the water and yes once evaporated
it will be snortable

Where do you get the idea that tinfoil is treated with anything? On the ASDA site all I can find it this vague statement

What do they mean by 'display'? The presentation stand at a grocery store? The packaging? The foil itself? And who was worried about bacterial growth on aluminum foil anyway?

A little searching suggests that Biomaster is a name for a series of inorganic silver-releasing compositions, possibly in some sort of laquer. I would imagine it would be very noticeable when heated, lacquers will give off black smoke I'd think. The silver is not likely to vaporize.

My understanding of the small amount of visible smoke produced from initial heating of the foil is from a small amount of light mineral oil or equivalent, to act as a lubricant. Your fingerprints could also fume when heated. Obviously tinfoil is used in contact with foods and elevated temperatures so I don't think they'd add anything too hazardous.
Thanks for looking into that pal, and ye I didn't understand what they meant by the display is treated. When burnt it doesn't give off barely any visible smoke,definitely not black smoke/vapour I think the sensible thing is just not to use this stuff, shame as it's a good thickness and the hexagons similar to the ones one bacofoil don't present much of a problem, the gear im using, when collecting in the tube almost seems like it's changing back into a powder and constantly blocking the tube. I'm guessing this is something to do with heat/cold but it's a pretty new thing to happen for , it kinda looks like a burnt sugar thats collected.
it's a Shame I can't add pics😕
Thanks again👍

U only add just enough citric or white vinegar would be better to get the freebase to dissolve. And yes like u r going to inject it but do it in a pyrex bowl not a spoon and then using gentle heat not a lighter to evaporate off the water and yes once evaporated
it will be snortable

Thanks mate, so the heat from a radiator or something similar would be sufficient, I've access to either citric acid or vit c at our local exchange service. 👍