• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Snorting H.

Thanks mate, so the heat from a radiator or something similar would be sufficient, I've access to either citric acid or vit c at our local exchange service. 👍
Vinegar would be better for snorting than either vit c or citric as any excess will evaporate but if u just use the bare minimum it'll be fine.and yeah the radiator is all good

Here in OZ it's been a long. long time since iv'e seen anything but #4. Who remembers "pink rocks"? Going back 25 odd years since they were about.

I was just having a toot to read that the foil I'm using(Asda foil) is treated with biomaster which is a silver biocide, is any1 clued up on the damage this can cause to the body with direct inhalation?

What on earth? I thought normal foil was safe from way back when I smoked heroin

I'd only burn off the coating on the foil you used to get wrapped around kitkats (before they stopped using it as a wrapper and changed to plastic lol)

If I had no money for foil, I'd buy a kitkat it's much cheaper and toot off that foil instead lol

Here in OZ it's been a long. long time since iv'e seen anything but #4. Who remembers "pink rocks"? Going back 25 odd years since they were about.
tbh I'm not that sure how to distinguish them apart, all I know is some are salts and some acids, what's ppls views/experiences on buying off the darknet? Better quality??

What on earth? I thought normal foil was safe from way back when I smoked heroin

I'd only burn off the coating on the foil you used to get wrapped around kitkats (before they stopped using it as a wrapper and changed to plastic lol)

If I had no money for foil, I'd buy a kitkat it's much cheaper and toot off that foil instead lol
I remember those days also, not the pink rocks but the kitcat sketch, The gear that's around now bursts into flames if the foil splits or the Beatle gets caught near the edge of the foil. What's changed In the production process i don't know....

The gear that's around now bursts into flames if the foil splits or the Beatle gets caught near the edge of the foil. What's changed In the production process i don't know

What on earth? Are you in the UK since when's it done that? we have #3 I think it's now called, back when I was a smack head it was just called heroin, and you know what was in my heroin? HEROIN lol, no cuts, no fentanyl, just smack

Course people bashed it some of the time, then it didn't "run"

I went back to hitting up in the end anyway then before I knew it kitkat foil was gone

As was the McDonalds spoon stirrer, dealers used to weigh up our ten bags of heroin with those, a McSpoon was a 0.1 and those stirrers are less suspect than carrying scales around or having scales in your house if busted by cops

Such a good story about the McSpoon and why it was banned because of druggys using them to either weigh up drugs or snort drugs off lol

When they banned the McSpoon, a gold plated replica was available on ebay for people to buy and reminisce over the times they used the McSpoon as a coke sniffer (and at the price they must of have been raking it in as them gold McSpoons wasn't cheap lol)
https://priceonomics.com/the-mcdonalds-cocaine-spoon-fiasco/

You need aluminium foil. A bic cigerette lighter and either a straw or rolled up piece of lamented paper like a take away restaurant menu.

Also put your heroin on the dull side of the aluminium foil and apply the lighter flame underneath to the shiney side of foil.

Watch this video from the 1.30 mark to see how it's done

thank you!!! and thanks for not giving a "just don't" answer!

If you make your tooter out of foil you can then unwrap it and smoke whatever heroin it catches after you've smoked it like kn the video, if you let it build up you'll get quite a bit getting stuck in the tube "tooter" just fold up some foil and wrap it round a pencil or pen then pull pen out to make your smoking tooter

Expanding on some of the above, you can snort low grade brown H:
  1. Mix a small amount with 1ml of water and a little citric.
  2. Draw it up into a medicine (needle-less) syringe. These are for giving kids liquid medicines, So are available in most pharmacies with no issue.
  3. Slowly drip it into your nose.
You'll work out technique over time.

I'd much rather have white heroin, but beggars can't be choosers at times.

Mix a small amount with 1ml of water and a little citric

Dangerous advice! water can carry Naegleria fowleri, known as the brain-eating amoeba
if its not completely sterile, it can cause sinus infections, and amoeba can cause infections in your brain, it can cause death, many people have died because of this sort of thing, and using neti pots with tap water up their nose

I got told to rince my nose out with water after snorting K, and was going to till I found out how dangerous it can be

So in the name of harm reduction, don't try this, unless it's that bacteriostatic sterile water I've heard people use for Injection, but this becomes less sterile if its been left opened once used, so smaller ampoules of it are better than buying larger amounts in bottles

Same, all Australian heroin I've seen has been either white or close to white and #4.

Dangerous advice! water can carry Naegleria fowleri, known as the brain-eating amoeba
if its not completely sterile, it can cause sinus infections, and amoeba can cause infections in your brain, it can cause death, many people have died because of this sort of thing, and using neti pots with tap water up their nose

I got told to rince my nose out with water after snorting K, and was going to till I found out how dangerous it can be

So in the name of harm reduction, don't try this, unless it's that bacteriostatic sterile water I've heard people use for Injection, but this becomes less sterile if its been left opened once used, so smaller ampoules of it are better than buying larger amounts in bottles

I gotta be honest, this sounds kinda over the top.

I mean don't misunderstand, sterile water is always gonna be safer you're right.

But, I've injected myself with unsterile water thousands of times and seen others do it thousands more.

And if you can do it thousands of times IV and not have something like this happen, why would snorting be more dangerous?

Again I don't wanna encourage anyone to do anything needlessly dangerous. As I said sterile water is always gonna be safer. But from what I've experienced I find it hard to believe the risks from Australian tap water could be all that high unless you're super unlucky.

But, I've injected myself with unsterile water thousands of times and seen others do it thousands more

Me too every time, I never used sterile water, I even used toilet tank water,

I mean putting un-sterile water up your nose like she suggested, i'm not on about viens!

Google why it's dangerous and why it can kill, I explained why though in my post but if you need proof there's loads of stuff online

Me too every time, I never used sterile water, I even used toilet tank water,

I mean putting un-sterile water up your nose like she suggested, i'm not on about viens!

So wait, are you saying that it's more dangerous to put it up your nose than to shoot it? Why?

So wait, are you saying that it's more dangerous to put it up your nose than to shoot it? Why?

The reasons I said the Naegleria fowleri, known as the brain-eating amoeba travels into your brain from tap water etc going up your nose from neti pots and sniffing/snorting water etc!

The reasons I said the Naegleria fowleri, known as the brain-eating amoeba travels into your brain from tap water etc going up your nose from neti pots and sniffing/snorting water etc!

According to a quick Google, there have only been about 150 cases of Naegleria fowleri in the US in the past 50 years or so. And most of those were contracted swimming in lakes and such.

If that's true id say that makes the risk well and truly not worth worrying about. Certainly not in the face of so many more likely drug related health risks.

And the use of neti pots too, this is a harm reduction site I was just trying to give some advice on harm reduction

Depending on if #4 or clean #3 its possible although the absorption can really vary I believe IIRC 30 to 70% so it can be tricky to dose.

Don't try IV .... There's no going back for that, although I was kinda convinced by friends it was safer as you get it all everytime.

tbh I'm not that sure how to distinguish them apart, all I know is some are salts and some acids, what's ppls views/experiences on buying off the darknet? Better quality??
I think the amount of acid needed to dissolve in water is relative to snorting absorption without dissolving.

Dark net can vary.