Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

snorting caffeine pills

ACiD-1

Bluelighter
does it do anything?
is it bad for you?
just wondering because heard a rumour of that some dodgey dealers are putting crushed caffeine pills in speed.
thanks

Using caffeine as an adulterant is not uncommon, and is also be used as an adulterant in combination with MDMA, (which typically does not contain adulterants). Caffeine is contained within many legal products but in this case they would be using it two-fold, as a cutting agent, and one that also gives a mild stimulant effect. As far as it being bad for you I would suggest the amphetamine you are insufflating would be worse for you. I suggest you check out the Erowid Caffeine Vault for more detailed information.

ive snorted Nodoze (caffiene pills) and theres no harm to it... burns a little and the drip tastes like shit. dont worry bout it to much.

What is the stimulation like? Easily noticable? I recall some nerds of my high school awhile ago having caffiene pills on the school camp, I guess they wanted to stay awake lol.

no noticable stimulation really...u just stay awake...but at the same time ur still physically and mentally tired.u just cant sleep.. i used to live off them for work as i was doin the grave yard for a while. they didnt do to much for me and im not even a coffe drinker. each pill was aproximatley worth one coffee tho...

Caffeine is a fairly strong stimulant Acid-1...make sure you have a bit of respect for it. Just b/c its legal doesnt mean it isn't potentially fatal (check the caffeine related death on erowid for instance).

Ive had a lot more respect for caffeine since two things - first on my 6th form ball I was absolutely fuck tired, had a few drinks nad started falling asleep so a I slammed down about 10 no doz...It all turned to filthy frothing white foam and I spent the rest of the night in the toilet vomitting up foam (and most of the next day). Further I had the 2nd worst hangover of all time.

The other thing that gave me a lot of respect for caffeine was my 11,000 word essay. I stayed up for over 3 days (though I did catch a quick 3 hour nap somewhere in the middle) just skulling back vanilla coke hard. Hell I even went to work after handing it in...my mom thought I was takign speed to stay awake cos I was so chirpy...It really does get you bouncing off the walls if u drink enuff.

Just keep in mind its a stimulant, and its actually pretty powerful, so don't do dumbass shit (for instance, snorting it...yes I got a 'buzz' when I took 10 as you prolly would snorting one but it is very short lived and not worth it at all)

i would call taking 10 nodoze 'dumb ass shit' but i wouldnt call snorting one or two dumb... i think its a little pointless snorting them, unless u just cant wait for it to take effect from swallowing, but dumb, i disagree. taking anything in large doses is a stupid idea, what did u expect from drinking then 'slamming down 10 nodoze'?

yeah, me and a couple of mates took 15 no-doz each at once.
it was fun for a little while. then we all just felt sick and pretty much felt like we wanted to die.
worse than any hangover ive ever had. i learnt my lesson though. :p

too much caffeine can causes headaches due dehyration, learnt the hard way when I first discovered coffee when I was 15, drank 12 cups in row because I liked it so much.

if you snorting caffeine pills why dont you try plugging to see if you get your buck's worth? LOL =D

^^^^ now that could be interesting LOL

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/2225845.stm

Student caffeine tablet suicide

A south Wales chemistry student who killed himself by overdosing on caffeine may have been lying dead in his flat for six days before being discovered.

An inquest in Cardiff heard that James Christopher Bird, 20, was last seen alive by his friend David Semp at Cardiff University's Talybont halls of residence on 24 January.

Sergeant Warren Poole said a receipt revealed that hours later the first-year student bought four boxes of the over-the-counter stimulant Pro Plus at a local supermarket.

Phone ringing

His friends thought he had gone home to visit his family in Hereford for the weekend.

They became concerned when they had not seen him for several days, but heard his mobile phone ringing unanswered in his room.

David Semp contacted security staff on 31 January at the halls and Mr Bird's body was found on the bed in a decomposed state.

Sgt Poole told the inquest that several handwritten notes were found in the room.

Website research

One of the notes showed calculations working out how much caffeine would be needed to kill someone.

A search of Mr Bird's computer also found that he had been looking at websites about caffeine on the internet.

One note stated: "It is not having too much effect." Another said: "I want to die."

Despite a comprehensive investigation, no reasons were found for Mr Bird to take his own life.

Cause of death

He had been doing well in his course and was scoring especially highly in the forensic chemistry module.

Pathologist Dr Alan Gibbs told the inquest that the cause of death was overdose of caffeine.

A total of 150mgs of caffeine was found in 100mls of blood - enough in Dr Gibbs's view, to cause death.

Recording a verdict of suicide, Cardiff and Vale coroner Dr Lawrence Addicott said that while James had wished to die, there did not seem to be a clear reason why.

Holy shite!! Talk about an obsession with caffeine, lol. Interesting article, though, I just can't strive to comprehend why a student, being a Chemistry student, having to know alot about the interactions of Caffeine and dangers of it in the body, why... would he be so stupid as to take so much.

Sounds like this guy just had an immense obsession with Caffeine and specifically wrote-up a journal/document, personally-experimenting with it's effects. If it wasn't intentional, he should've been more wiser than that.

Caffeine as an adulterant in alot of drugs as being common? Yes... this is very true, due to Caffeine's ability to *APPEAR* to potentiate other drugs (even Opiates, apparantly...), it's availability and cheapness over other cutting agents would be a contributing factor too.

When I was 16 or-so... a mate and myself used to binge on the "JOLT COLAS", before going to a party, or gig... or whatever.
Then, after that we'd get on the turps straight after guzzling that nasty-shit down and maybe... *THOUGHT* we felt a hyper-active quality to our booziness. This whole "novelty" (I'll call it that.), wore off after about 3 weeks.

Caffeine is not a very recreational drug IMHO.