• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Snorting Amphetamines

Rebels(TP)

Greenlighter
I Have ADD And So Does My Mother But Unlike Me My Mom Has At Least A Dozen Prescriptions I Cant Name Them All, But If Somebody With A Concrete Knowledge Of Amphetamines Could Tell Me Which Ones Are Snortable It Would Be Greatly Appreciated.

Name The Generics If Need Be.

Thanks.

Well, to begin with; if you really do think you may have ADD/ADHD and absolutelty need medication for it in daily life, Tell your mom; I can't say for certain how supportive she will be about getting you proper medical care, but from what it sounds, she knows a thing or two about the medication and how it can help.

But to answer your question: There are literally dozens of old-school combinations which contain amphetamine in them but the most used now adays include:

Dexedrine: Pure d-amphetamine (prefered for work/recreation)
Adderal: 72%/28% d-amphetamine/l-amphetamine mix of salts (no idea why it exists)
Methylphenidate (Ritalin/Concerta/Daytrana): Not technically an amphetamine but a stimulant the same

Edit: Vynase: Pro-Drug of d-amphetamine, converts to d-amphetmaine in body: Shouldn't be snorted for effects.

All "snortable"; though I hate doing that as the uptake is too sharp (head-ache) and the crash too intense to be any fun!

Start off here and check out the "Anti-Obesity/Anoeretics" sub-menu if anything is too exotic. [At the very bottom of the wiki-article]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphetamine

^^^all are snortable, but If you have Adderall capsules, they tend to be the least affective, tablets are better, and methylphenidate tends to have somewhat (Not nearly the same) effects as snorting cocaine

^^^all are snortable, but If you have Adderall capsules, they tend to be the least affective, tablets are better, and methylphenidate tends to have somewhat (Not nearly the same) effects as snorting cocaine

Well, I am not going to argue with you about whether or not "Vyvanse" is abuse-able via intra-nasal or other means of delivery; just going to say that it is better to just let it work as it is designed to, and if you really crave a "high" then you should probably just get more because while I have heard reports of successful intra-nasal administrations they all seemed to be somewhat less powerful than just normal oral administration. :p

Well, to begin with; if you really do think you may have ADD/ADHD and absolutelty need medication for it in daily life, Tell your mom; I can't say for certain how supportive she will be about getting you proper medical care, but from what it sounds, she knows a thing or two about the medication and how it can help.

But to answer your question: There are literally dozens of old-school combinations which contain amphetamine in them but the most used now adays include:

Dexedrine: Pure d-amphetamine (prefered for work/recreation)
Adderal: 72%/28% d-amphetamine/l-amphetamine mix of salts (no idea why it exists)
Methylphenidate (Ritalin/Concerta/Daytrana): Not technically an amphetamine but a stimulant the same

Edit: Vynase: Pro-Drug of d-amphetamine, converts to d-amphetmaine in body: Shouldn't be snorted for effects.

All "snortable"; though I hate doing that as the uptake is too sharp (head-ache) and the crash too intense to be any fun!

Start off here and check out the "Anti-Obesity/Anoeretics" sub-menu if anything is too exotic. [At the very bottom of the wiki-article]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphetamine

I Know I Have ADD. Im Prescribed Vyvanse. Ive Done Vyvanse A Lot The Most Ive Ever Took Was Around 15ish Twenty Mgs. My Moms A Nurse. I Kinda Dont Think She Has ADD Bc The Medicine Affects Her Completely Different Than Me. And I Recently Started Snorting I Dont Wanna Do It A Lot Ive Only Done It With Dros. I Jus Wanna Know How Speed Feels While Snorting.

Dude what are you talking about? 30mg capsules with the balls inside? those own

Dude what are you talking about? 30mg capsules with the balls inside? those own

I don't know if you have ever had the chance seeing as for some reason they are much less prescribed; but I would take 30mg of "Dexedrine"/dextro-amphetamine in the XR beaded capsules over 30mg of Adderal in the XR beaded capsules any day unless of course for some reason they stopped making them or something stupid like that.

The only reason for that Adderal patent was to bring a new psycho-stimulant to market and make shit-loads of money off of it; marketing it as somehow "better" than the amphetamine that has been around for 80+ years and been well known to work just fine.

I Know I Have ADD. Im Prescribed Vyvanse. Ive Done Vyvanse A Lot The Most Ive Ever Took Was Around 15ish Twenty Mgs. My Moms A Nurse. I Kinda Dont Think She Has ADD Bc The Medicine Affects Her Completely Different Than Me. And I Recently Started Snorting I Dont Wanna Do It A Lot Ive Only Done It With Dros. I Jus Wanna Know How Speed Feels While Snorting.

Well if you have the program and want to talk in real time I have an AIM account which I help a lot of bluelighters out on that have questions:

AIM: "FlyWithCloudNine" If you want to talk.

(I did this as I see you are a greenlighter and thus won't have PM privileges.)

Edit: Just came back and realized that you said your are "snorting 'dros" which I have taken to mean that you are snorting hydrocodones? If so, that is a complete waste of product and probably absolutely tearing your nasal cavity to pieces as you have to put sometimes upwards of 750mg of acetaminophen/Tylenol for 10mg or less of active product. If you are going to take hydrocodones, take them orally. If you must get a more intense onset action, perhaps you can try crushing them up and putting them in a gel-cap or even a small piece of toilet paper or paper towel and "parachute" the powder. If you have an AIM account I will help you to understand all the things that are wrong with what you are trying to do and tell you how to best get "high" from what you have in the safest and most efficient/effective ways you have at your diposal!

Last edited: