• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin snorting afghan brown?

blime84

Bluelighter
in abotu a week a buddy of mine is returning from kabul with some brown H supposedly amazingly pure. I am curious, is this stuff snortable? I hear mixed reviews, some say yes, but it is inefficient, others say no.

if I were to bang it, what is best to acidify? he says he used a few drops lemon juice, I think there has to be a cleaner way, not so keen on shooting lemon juice

I know I can smoke it, and will probably try that a bit as well as a shot or two, but ideally, I would like to have an easy to bump stash in a bullet for daytime use while working and such.

can I buy some citric acid from GNC and add a bit to the powder keeping it dry? or do I have to liquify it to make it acidify? in that case, can I cook it up like for shooting and just snort it like monkey water and tar?

BTW - yesterday, I tried a new way(for myself at least) to snort tar, I took a half gram, dropped like 3-4 drops of water, on it, came back 20 min later when it was a goop and put about .2 of baking soda in it, then put in the sun for 30 min then it chopped up into a fine dark brown powder, when I snort it , much cleaner than tar dissolved in water, also almost all the burn is gone which is amazing. the stuff isnt cut too bad, any ideas why the change? it doesnt clump at all anymore either, I guess they call this shit cheese in other parts of the country. though they add benedryl I wanted something inert and that didnt burn. the tar i get is pretty good overall compared to other parts of the country(I tried some in texas, granted i bought it off the streets in austin, but I had a half gram and it didnt even make me well. some nasty shit. pretty much anywhere outside of a 100 mile radius of where I am it has been trash. I just realized I live about 5 miles from one of the major 1st stops for the stuff from mexico though. No wonder about 75% of my hooks are in that town(well the ones who sell more than grams)

The brown smoking heroin common to the UK, it has little action if snorted. It's in the US where you get salts.

Catch you when your posting 'addicted - what to do?' although I hope NOT.

I have been using for a while now, i just want to see how some "pure" afghan shit compares to the high quality we get here. I have tried H from both east and west US coasts as well as canada and Amsterdam(got some brown which I found to be pretty shitty, but people who were using it said it was high quality for the region... I want to see how the stuff is straight from the source and thats what I am getting assuming my buddy gets back with it ok, he has done it in the past, so I am pretty confident it will make it through. He only brings a small amount).

I'm from the UK and the only heroin you can really get is the afghan no3 smokable stuff. When I use it, they include sachets of ascorbic acid in the packs they give out in the needle exchange here.
So I think it's a matter of the acidity of the gear and changing it from diacetylmorphine base ( smoked usually ) to diacetylmorphine hydrochloride or some other salt form of it. this is probably clear as mud. I've taken probably about 30mg flubromazepam powder this eve though so I couldn't be talking Shiiiiit!!

Injecting lemon juice is a good way to get a fungal infection. Better to go find some citric acid at a drug store.

If it dissolves in water it's already a salt and you can snort it, eat it (it acts as a 100% BA oral morphine prodrug), so eating 60mg heroin is about the same as 60mg IV morphine. If it's pure that is.

If it doesn't dissolve in water then it's heroin freebase and you should smoke iteither off foil or in a pipe or if you have no other option, sprinled in the tip of a lit cigarette or joint ("ack ack", named after the popping sound made by anti-aircraft artillery in vietna, where servicemen took up smoking powder hroin in their cigarettes of various sorts).

In terms of drug reaching the brain fastest, smoking is #1, then injecting, then snorting or plugging. Plugging is probably nicer than snorting if you can stomach it, and much safer than IV/IM usage. If you don't have a micron filter, injecting it is very risky. If you do have a filter, it's still risky, nut much closer to some sort of controllable and safe experience.

If you're going to inject you need to get some mjicron flters. I repeat: cotton isn't enough if you value your veins. Fine particle matter can get into your thin capillaries and clog them, and that damage can't be undone. Micron filters, bacteriostatic water, etc!

You can store heroin solution for only about 12-24 hours, more if it's cold. Otherwise keep it dry and in a cool,dark place. Preferably with a desicant like silica gel. Humidity will cause heroin to degrade and provides an opportunity for bad stuff to grow.

The best option is probably to plug it up. Unless you're needlebound.

Injecting lemon

If it dissolves in water it's already a salt and you can snort it, eat it (it acts as a 100% BA oral morphine prodrug), so eating 60mg heroin is about the same as 60mg IV morphine. If it's pure that is.

The best option is probably to plug it up. Unless you're needlebound.

Thank you! The bioavailability of oral heroin is dose dependent, and at high doses it reaches 50-70%(about the same as oxycodone, which everyone demands you use orally).
People underestimate oral H, of course it's still a less desirable MOA because of the delayed onset, but it's not the waste it's made out to be.

Maybe tell Tricomb that for me!

(Oh, and as to MOA, I've never used base, but rectal or intranasal, depending on purity. But I've never done base, not sure how effective snorting it is? I mean if the solubility affects absorption? Recital probably is the best unless it's super pure, but I'd hate to put citric acid in my rectum...though if people put alcohol up there, it can't be too bad!

Rectal definitely, make sure you do an enema or go to the bathroom before hand. That was my mistake. I didn't have room, lol, to get it absorbed and I am sure a lot came out when I went to the bathroom not to long after.

I wonder why in Canada the stuff we get (China white powder /dark brown rocks) is perfect for snorting or smoking on foil or even injecting. I've heard of people saying there is smoking only heroin and stuff that can only be snorted or injected but here the symtuff we get is fine to do any of those with without citric acid or caffeine powder added. I wonder what our heroin is I just call it China white or brown heroin always have.

Most Afghan 'heroin' is the BASE whereas for snorting, that is pretty ineffective, being made specifically for smoking, at a purity of 87-90% with added 'base powder' (mainly caffeine) to assist in making it run freely down a little trench you make in your foil.
To snort, best use freeze dried heroin (diacetylmorphine) HYDROCHLORIDE Which is a 100% pure salt available on Rx in strengths 10, 30, 100 and 500mg per vial. Most is made by MacfarlanSmith and distributed by Auralis via Teva UK and Alliance Wholesale.
Dissolving base in just as much citric acid water will remove the crap that dissolves only at high temperature which may be filtered leaving solution of diamorphine citrate (most commonly injected salt as citric is freely provided by almost all European needle exchanges) which may not be quite as potent as HCl but is still, when the solution is evaporated SLOWLY, a powerful salt when absorbed through nasal mucous membranes.
Do not make the mistake of snorting so hard it all drips down the throat as when it is absorbed through the gut by that or orally - 10mg tablets on Rx have bioavailability of only c.40% as opposed to over 85% when snorted properly in salt form.
Still my recommendation, having been using since the majority of heroin in the UK was DoubleUGlobe hydrochloride blocks originating from the Lao/Thai/Cambodia/Burma border areas (there is an area where all these countries are within a day's walk) & made by the legendary Khun Sa's organisation; the appearance of a massive amount of far cheaper Afghan #3 smoking heroin increased users and created a far younger user demographic as well but to the older user at that time the CIA funded glut (in exchange for weaponry for Mujahideen fighting the Soviet backed Afghan Government at the time (1980/81) marked a change from high quality to highly adulterated weaker heroin base.
Since 2009 & that year's blighted crop the highest quality Afghan has been rarely seen on the street and average purity has dropped from c.69% to a third or less and for the first time since the 1960s andVietnamese product the street quality Iin the US far exceeds the normal W European product. The biggest problem in the States is now in the rush to offer the highest quality product, much powder is now seen cut with often home-cooked fentanyl analogs which give a short acting but powerful initial rush on injection which is proving fatal in many batches.
Now Mexico and the N part of S America devotes much hectarage to poppy rather than coca, making a 'black tar' due to use of glacial acetic acid over the highly controlled acetic anhydride - also producing different ratios of 3- & 6-MAM - some of the better made 'tar' (also much better smoked than acidified and injected) is reported to be of very good quality, acting within 45 seconds with duration of action of the average quarter gram being around the same six hours or thereabot as the better Afghan, which should be bought BEFORE it reaches Kosovo, on the new distribution route and notorious for greed and adulteration of multiple Kilos. If direct from the traditional Iran - Bulgarian route chances are product will be very good. Pakistani made heroin goes mainly directly to the expat communities esp in UK, Netherlands, Belgium and Germany (where poorer Turkish product is seen more than anywhere else).
Advice:
If buying Afghani made for smoking (or Pakistani, Turkish or the rare but most potent Macedonian) then SMOKE.
Reserve injection for the "#4" HCl salts, preferably on Rx, rather than risk potentially toxic additives to find their way into your organs.
It is also much easier to gauge and control your high by smoking as the progressive effect is felt with each lungful.
And do not forget that the residue on your foil 'tooter' which shouldbe used until around three quarters of a gram or more has condensed, when smoked itself, is much more potent than the adulterated stuff it has been used to smoke!
By Gauchoamigo, who has used licit and illicit diamorphine mainly for pain relief but with a weather eye on thd least harmful methods, for 40 years come this July! (I started by 'dipping' my doctor father's case in which he carried several opiates/oids of which my favourite tablets were definitely dextromoramide tartrate (Palfium by Roche, now ACE) &dipipanone HCl (Diconal by Wellcome, followed by Amdipharm who are still the manufacturers).
From the States only Endo Opana IR Oxymorphone and Dilaudid (Abbott/Purdue or the top class and far cheaper Mallinckrodt generic) high dose IR hydromorphone esp 8mg triangles!
The best opiates ard simply unavailable there but those are two we can not get and along with G74 40mg Global ER oxymorphone are the best you have.
I will never understand why essential analgesics are classed in the US as Sch 1 and described as having 'no clinical value' which of course is patent nonsense. Diamorphine, dipipanone and dextromoramide are the Kings of Rx analgesia. But why is such an inexpensively synthesised semisynthetic derived from thebaine like oxymorphone (probably your best analgesic) sold at such eye-wateringly high cost? Perhaps it is time people took Obama's sharp understanding of the SELF RDGULATED US PHARMA INDUSTRY and realised jusg why you live in the most expensive country in the world to stay well and buy medicines of which the vast majority are of amongst the poorest quality in the world at the highest cost.
Case in point - alprazolam with literally hundreds of generics. Yet only Pfizer Xanax and Grednstone would be deemed as acceptable quality here in Europe! The highest seller is Sandoz GG247/248/249 yet they are (I speak through experience) exceedingly poor quality and around 95% of generics in Europe (Egis Frontin, Galenika Ksalol, Kela Alprazolam etc) are almost up to Pfizer/Upjohn standard esp FRONTIN which is made only up to 1mg but two of those are superior to ANY US make...
Ask yourself WHY Barack Obama's wish for a system more akin to the rest of the developed world was so vehemently opposed by... well just LOOK WHO OPPOSED IT and only then tell me the President's plans as originally conceived, warered down as they were, were in ANY way wrong!
Your occasional but opinionated and sympathetic correspondent
GAUCHOAMIGO :) with love and my usual advice to KEEP SAFE!

I didn't know diconal was still available. I wish I lived in England.

Try to get some citric acid from a needle exchange if you're going to bang base heroin.

I didn't know diconal was still available. I wish I lived in England..

yeah but its almost mythological, shits like gold-dust, im from london and i havent seen a dike (no pun) in four years of searching :(

Availability of dipipanone and cyclizine tabs BP, formerly branded 'DICONAL'.

yeah but its almost mythological, shits like gold-dust, im from london and i havent seen a dike (no pun) in four years of searching :(
The branded DICONAL was withdrawn around two years back; the only dipipanone and cyclizine tabs 10/30mg now available are generics by Sovereign.
AFAIK, the only other country where it is prescribed is South Africa, under brand 'WELLCONAL', as they were first made & patented by the former Burroughs Wellcome pharma company.

Oddly though, just as Qderm LONGTEC is now being prescibed/dispensed more than branded Napp OxyContin, they are precisely the same tablet, made by the same company (in case of Longtec Bard Pharma, in case of Dipipanone and Cyclizine Amdipharm, both identical, in fact the very same tablets as brand, the 'OC' tablets are half the cost of the same pills in a Napp blister, but the 'F3A' dipipanone by Sovereign are being sold at over double the price of the former Diconal brand - again precisely the same tablet made on the same line, just packed in a different blister.

(Had to think about board rules re: prices... it's fine if the discussion relates to quite important matters pharmaceutical such as this and the former US Watson 853 yellow tablet and brand NORCO 10/325mg, which are different only in imprint, and of course price. However the new white Watson tablet IS different since Actavis bought over the Watson/DAN company; selling the same thing simultaneously like that with a premium put solely on imprint would be completely illegal in the UK under the Sale of Goods Act.)

The BNF (British National Formulary, growing ever thinner issue by issue as more brands are withdrawn due to policy of dispensing the cheapest generics available - making my Roche Rivotril which was previously prescribed BY BRAND unobtainable and the substitute Clonazepam 2mg Auden McKenzie far less effective, probably due to bioavailability issues related to the different excipients) carries a box with half black, half white which means doctors should only prescribe in circumstances where nothing else will do. Actively discouraged from Rx.
Oh, I'm talking about the dipipanone and cyclizine tablets, in case anyone is confused after my digression concerning my Rivotril. If I want to use brand (& I sure do, as the Auden stuff is garbage) I have to use my registered pharmacy in Belgium, Germany/Austria, or Romania. The big chains there all seem to accept UK Rx forms due to EU Regs [tho Germany reqires a copy made by a local doctor].
That's about as close to an explanation of why Diconal isn't often seen nowadays as I can muster.

Last edited:
in abotu a week a buddy of mine is returning from kabul with some brown H supposedly amazingly pure. I am curious, is this stuff snortable? I hear mixed reviews, some say yes, but it is inefficient, others say no.

if I were to bang it, what is best to acidify? he says he used a few drops lemon juice, I think there has to be a cleaner way, not so keen on shooting lemon juice

I know I can smoke it, and will probably try that a bit as well as a shot or two, but ideally, I would like to have an easy to bump stash in a bullet for daytime use while working and such.

can I buy some citric acid from GNC and add a bit to the powder keeping it dry? or do I have to liquify it to make it acidify? in that case, can I cook it up like for shooting and just snort it like monkey water and tar?

BTW - yesterday, I tried a new way(for myself at least) to snort tar, I took a half gram, dropped like 3-4 drops of water, on it, came back 20 min later when it was a goop and put about .2 of baking soda in it, then put in the sun for 30 min then it chopped up into a fine dark brown powder, when I snort it , much cleaner than tar dissolved in water, also almost all the burn is gone which is amazing. the stuff isnt cut too bad, any ideas why the change? it doesnt clump at all anymore either, I guess they call this shit cheese in other parts of the country. though they add benedryl I wanted something inert and that didnt burn. the tar i get is pretty good overall compared to other parts of the country(I tried some in texas, granted i bought it off the streets in austin, but I had a half gram and it didnt even make me well. some nasty shit. pretty much anywhere outside of a 100 mile radius of where I am it has been trash. I just realized I live about 5 miles from one of the major 1st stops for the stuff from mexico though. No wonder about 75% of my hooks are in that town(well the ones who sell more than grams)
The pulp from the lemon juice can actually get into the optic nerve behind your eye and cause you to go blind. Many users from the tenderloin district of SF used to use lemon juice because of the citric acid to break down crack for speedball. Until someone discovered that the cheapest, most easily attainable, and relatively safe thing to use (safe by comparison at least for sure) was packets of kool aid. This is why many of the liquor stores in the tenderloin will have Kool-Aid packets for sale right there at the counter where they ring you up. Swim learned this when swim went on an adventure to SF after befriending someone from there who sold/used (iv'd) heroin and crack in that area on the daily.