• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting Adderall?

xxmentalabuse

Greenlighter
Okay, so I know this is a bad idea, but I have a few questions.

I've done this once before but much more than I did this time (about 70 mg, if I'm remembering correctly). I also did a few other drugs, and I was really fucked up, to say the least.

Tonight I crushed and snorted 35 mg of Adderall XR alone (about 40 minutes ago) and I'm really not feeling anything at all.

So basically, I'm looking for someone with experience.
About how long would it take for the Adderall to fully kick in?
And since I did it before with a few other drugs, would it bring up my tolerance so that I really won't feel anything?

If you had done a much higher dose the first time, you may have a tolerance so you won't feel too much from a lower dose now.

How long ago did you last do the 70mg? And how frequently were you using so we can better answer your question?

I was doing them on weekends, and the last time I did the 70 mg was last Friday.

I considered just ingesting it but I didn't want to be up all night, y'know?
Looks like I'm gonna be up all night anyway but hell, whatever. lol

Are you sure you crushed the beads well enough? Snorting the xr is a bitch its really just better to eat it. If you want it to be IR you can crush the beads wrap them up in a small piece of toilet paper and parachute it.

Yeah, I'm sure I'm crushing the beads up enough. I get them down to a real fine powder. I'll probably just crush the, and parachute them next time. Lesson learned lol

if you want to snort something get some good coke, adderall is shitty when you snort it, I've snorted it a couple times and it never worked as good as just taking it orally. Don't Snort Adderall! It sucks having pill pieces stuck in your nasal passages.

Are you sure you crushed the beads well enough? Snorting the xr is a bitch its really just better to eat it. If you want it to be IR you can crush the beads wrap them up in a small piece of toilet paper and parachute it.
exactly. if you want a rush snort a 20ir if you want to lengthen it out parachuting is the best way to go