• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Snorting Adderall or Ritalin

Thanks, I’d seen that article but had never heard of such tests being used in a clinical setting. I don’t think they are yet used in Australia.

These tests may prove to be another valuable tool for doctors to use. It is still wildly expensive right now, but the more mainstream it becomes, the costs will hopefully go down. My wife had a genetic test like this a few years ago, and it ran the gamut of different drugs that were metabolized effectively and which ones were not. She still has the results somewhere in our files. It was very comprehensive with the different classes of drugs, and in those classes were the drugs that were the most effective and the ones to avoid.

All of this is still in it’s infancy. It’s rather crude now and expensive, but it does give the doctor a new tool to help with how they prescribe medications to their patients.

Audiobook

Bluelighter
Oh I also have collapsed nostrils so bad idea
I know mine will eventually start bleeding again lol...started snorting it I think shortly before I started at Walmart 2 yrs ago.

But I have to get caught up on the school work, so like Hamilton Morris says, I could use this to improve my life.