• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Snorting a yellow Oxy 30 hurt my lungs.....

I tried these and did not cause pain or discomfort. They actually work pretty good. These are smaller and break down to a finer powder than most so it might be just that you are not used to the finer powder. There are no fillers that would cause this nor are there anything in them to keep them from breaking down. I work in a lab and had them tested. They are right up there with Ms or As. It’s just a matter of preference really. I have been taking them for 15 years. This was the first time I ever saw these so I tested them. I snort them and all is well. Hope this helps

So I have been snorting oxycodone for several years on and off. Yesterday I bought a few but they were yellow and round and have T 189 imprinted on them. Well when I snort these ones they hurt my lungs and make me cough, I thought maybe it was me catching a cold or something, but I snorted a blue one a few hours later that I had mixed in with the yellows and it didn?€™t hurt, then today I snorted another yellow and the same pain and same coughing and pain when I breath happened. Has anyone had this happen, why is it only these yellow ones that do this? Is it something that the manufacturer is putting into them to try and deter people from abusing them by snorting?? Let me know if anyone has had this type of reaction from this same brand of oxy....

Hey I just got mine and this is the first time I see a yellow oxy t189. I asked the pharmacy and she said it?s a new manufacture, and it?s suppose to exactly the same however, I can totally tell the difference between the blue a215 and the yellow oxy. I dislike my new meds and will compline about it. It?s making me nauseous.

I got the yellows last month and this month. They clog the he'll out of your nose, the blue ones kept it clear and open. The yellows are trash

VS

I tried these and did not cause pain or discomfort. They actually work pretty good. These are smaller and break down to a finer powder than most so it might be just that you are not used to the finer powder. There are no fillers that would cause this nor are there anything in them to keep them from breaking down. I work in a lab and had them tested. They are right up there with Ms or As. It’s just a matter of preference really. I have been taking them for 15 years. This was the first time I ever saw these so I tested them. I snort them and all is well. Hope this helps

Looks like it's 3 to 1 these are not insufflation friendly.