• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Snorting #3 heroin with lemon juice?

shadowstryker

Bluelighter
I have been smoking my heroin recently (#3, insoluble in water), and I've been wanting to start snorting it. Would putting a few drops of water on a spoon, a few drops of lemon juice, and some heroin and heating it up with a lighter work to convert the freebase into a salt? I'm not entirely sure how much I should heat it to avoid destroying the gear, but I think that might be how it's done. Any ideas?

Yes it will turn into Heroin Citrate.

Snorting it will however be very painful whether you snort the Heroin lemon juice or were to evaporate the water off and were left with the solids of the lemon juice and the Heroin Citrate.

Also it'll be dangerous to inject.

Yes it will turn into Heroin Citrate.

Snorting it will however be very painful whether you snort the Heroin lemon juice or were to evaporate the water off and were left with the solids of the lemon juice and the Heroin Citrate.

Also it'll be dangerous to inject.
Oddly enough, I've snorted it with lemon juice several times and never experienced any pain.

I just smoked again and I think I'm getting the technique down, I only smoked a third of what I had to smoke last night and I'm feeling about the same. I'm kind of worried that I'm using too often though because after using just now I was seriously considering also using tonight as well, so I'm going to have to try and limit myself to using once per day from now on. Anyone know how long it'd take me to get physically addicted or how long of a break I should take occasionally to not get addicted physically?

Use twice a week max! Any more and you will end up physically dependant if you use long enough.

Daily use of a strong full agonist like codeine, morphine, hydrocodone, diamorphine, Oxycodone etc for 3 or 4 weeks will cause some physical withdrawal.

Obviously psychological addiction/craving can start before physical dependence.

Use twice a week max! Any more and you will end up physically dependant if you use long enough.

Daily use of a strong full agonist like codeine, morphine, hydrocodone, diamorphine, Oxycodone etc for 3 or 4 weeks will cause some physical withdrawal.

Obviously psychological addiction/craving can start before physical dependence.
I'm already mentally addicted, I have no doubt about that. I had an Oxy habit before switching to heroin. Do you think I could get away with using every day for a couple weeks and then take a week break or so? Would the withdrawals, if any, be bearable? I have a bottle of benzos with me if you think that will help with withdrawals too.

If you use every day for a few weeks, you're not going to take a week or longer break. If you can't limit now to a few times per week what makes you think you'll stop for a week??

Withdrawal may not set in for weeks or months. For some people it can take months until they feel slight wd. Others feel it in a few weeks. But the more you do it the sooner the wd comes and the stronger it gets, every time. That's why you can mess around with it in the beginning with seemingly no consequences. But they eventually come, and get worse the further you go.

If you use every day for a few weeks, you're not going to take a week or longer break. If you can't limit now to a few times per week what makes you think you'll stop for a week??

Withdrawal may not set in for weeks or months. For some people it can take months until they feel slight wd. Others feel it in a few weeks. But the more you do it the sooner the wd comes and the stronger it gets, every time. That's why you can mess around with it in the beginning with seemingly no consequences. But they eventually come, and get worse the further you go.
I don't want to go through withdrawals, that's what makes me think I'll be able to take a break for a week. If I'm able to refrain from using a second time today I think I'll probably have the will to not use for a week. Withdrawals sound like hell, and that's not something I wish to experience.

No offense dude but you are talking about going a week sober but in the same breath say if I can refrain from using a SECOND time today I'll be fine. just think about that statement!

If you've never experienced severe opiate withdrawals you have no idea of what hell is like. First your stomach is making funny noises,next you are afraid to fart because you will most likely shard,then your skin crawls and goose bumps pop up all over, then you try to sleep and your legs want to ride a bicycle,then your emotions go into full blown rage to crying like a baby within seconds. This is the easy part because after weeks of this bullshit you hit hat is called PAWS which I can sum up by saying it feels like your soul has been sucked from you and this lasts awhile!

Last edited:
No offense dude but you are talking about going a week sober but in the same breath say if I can refrain from using a SECOND time today I'll be fine. just think about that statement!

If you've never experienced severe opiate withdrawals you have no idea of what hell is like. First your stomach is making funny noises,next you are afraid to fart because you will most likely shard,then your skin crawls and goose bumps pop up all over, then you try to sleep and your legs want to ride a bicycle,then your emotions go into full blown rage to crying like a baby within seconds. This is the easy part because after weeks of this bullshit you hit hat is called PAWS which I can sum up by saying it feels like your soul has been sucked from you and this lasts awhile!
Not going to lie I was arguing with myself all night over whether or not I was going to use again when I got home from work. I eventually decided not to, because I knew that'd mean I lost to the drug, and I don't like to lose. I don't know if I can last a week, but I've got a bunch of other drugs to keep me occupied so I think I'd be fine for a week.

Agreed.
If you are scared of withdrawals, don't fall into everyday use - or you'll end up like i did (and virtually every junkie ever) and spend a ridiculous amount of time having to use every day to avoid withdrawals.
Having a plan that involves ceasing everyday use later to prevent WDs is playing with fire.
A lot of people try, a lot of people fail and end up addicted. You've already passed the first part, and have a psychological compulsion...if WDs scare you, now is the time to ease up.
It can be a long, long road out of opiate addiction, ask anyone who's been there and managed to get out (or not).
Take care :)

Maintaining an every day habit sucks but I do it. Get your comfort med arsenal up and you too can live the joyous life of a full blown heroin addict. I have a ridiculous supply of neurontin and always keep some immodium around. It's really not that bad. I mean, be prepared to lose everything you've ever worked for and the trust of any person you've ever loved but I mean.... Where was I going with this?

I know it's a cliché but once the dope get's it's claws in you,you've already lost now as NA says admit you are powerless over the drug. The only way you truly lose is if you waste a chunk of your life being an addict. I pissed away my 20's and part of my 30's and it's amazing how time chugs along and then one day you look back and say what the fuck happened to me. I wish you luck friend opiates are insidious . I'm 41 and on oxys for pain and my wife has to keep them in a safe because even after years of not abusing opiates I'm terrified of that one moment of weakness and it's a wrap. I even tricked myself into thinking I could grow poppies and "of course just use it for pain,yeah right(the lies we tell ourselves,ha ha)!" Thank god I didn't start a garden my junky ass would had some Taliban guys processing my plants into heroin,my addict side always finds away!

If you truly want to do opiates and not get a habit and not go thru withdrawal, use no more than every other day. Once you are set using daily it will be almost impossible to stop for days. Especially if you wake up that day and feel a little off, shaky and runny nose. And you do some dope and ---wow you feel better. And the next time you stop you feel a little worse. And so on and so forth

The ONLY way to keep your brain from making the changes in the receptors that lead to getting wd is to avoid back to back days of using. That allows your body time in between using to adjust

If you cannot use a day skip a day use a day, you are in for a long hard road
I

I know it's a cliché but once the dope get's it's claws in you,you've already lost now as NA says admit you are powerless over the drug. The only way you truly lose is if you waste a chunk of your life being an addict. I pissed away my 20's and part of my 30's and it's amazing how time chugs along and then one day you look back and say what the fuck happened to me. I wish you luck friend opiates are insidious . I'm 41 and on oxys for pain and my wife has to keep them in a safe because even after years of not abusing opiates I'm terrified of that one moment of weakness and it's a wrap. I even tricked myself into thinking I could grow poppies and "of course just use it for pain,yeah right(the lies we tell ourselves,ha ha)!" Thank god I didn't start a garden my junky ass would had some Taliban guys processing my plants into heroin,my addict side always finds away!
I can't admit that I am completely powerless, only that it does have a decent amount of control over me. I mean, I'm still limiting myself to using once per day max. Sure it's been extremely difficult, but I've been successful so far. I find myself saying in won't use again after using once, and then I find myself thinking maybe I can do it again, and then I start thinking about snorting instead of smoking it, then I catch myself and say no I won't use again today, and then it all repeats. All day after that first use. It's like I've built a wall in my mind to prevent using again, but my mind just keeps pounding and pounding at the wall trying to break it down. It doesn't help that I'm using like 150-250mg heroin every time I use.

Maintaining an every day habit sucks but I do it. Get your comfort med arsenal up and you too can live the joyous life of a full blown heroin addict. I have a ridiculous supply of neurontin and always keep some immodium around. It's really not that bad. I mean, be prepared to lose everything you've ever worked for and the trust of any person you've ever loved but I mean.... Where was I going with this?
All I have is some Etizolam laying around, so hopefully that'll work for me. Looking back over already seen some of my dreams crushed. Before I got into drugs i was outgoing, I never spent money and saved up with the dream of one day buying a Lamborghini. I tried starting a business and kept my screensaver on my laptop as a Lamborghini to remind me every day what my goal is. Now it's still a Lamborghini, but only to remind me of how I failed.

^you know it's RIGHT NOW that you should throw your dope away and never use it again don't you SS? I'm on probably a minimum of 240mgs of oxycodone per day up to say 320mg per day. I think I've been at that dosing schedule for 6 months or so for a total of 22months every day use - at about the 16 hr mark between doses I'm getting quite sick (but nowhere near the peak of the WD) whereas 6 months ago, I could get to the 25hr mark between doses and still feel pretty good, in pain, but not sick or ill feeling. Lol back then I thought I was starting to get sick but I knew nothing compared to say just 20mins ago when I took 140mgs of oxy, I feel like utter shit until 10-15mins passes and I'm well again with some mild to moderate analgesia. I think back to my first 20mgs and how much pain relief and euphoria I would get, I looked at an 80mg pill with reverence and caution thinking, "how the hell could someone eat a whole one!".......i can eat 4 of them now and get good pain relief for 4-6hrs and a mild buzz, I would have died or come close to it if I did that amount with an opiate naive body.

You got the addict mind set mate, the compulsion to use. I was clean from my DOC's (stims namely meth/amph/mdma) for 9 years. Got hit with a super traumatic experience coupled with pain, and fast forward two years and I've got a monkey on my back.

I pity us all, I wish you the best of luck SS, I really do mate, take care.

^you know it's RIGHT NOW that you should throw your dope away and never use it again don't you SS? I'm on probably a minimum of 240mgs of oxycodone per day up to say 320mg per day. I think I've been at that dosing schedule for 6 months or sdrip.r a total of 22months every day use - at about the 16 hr mark between doses I'm getting quite sick (but nowhere near the peak of the WD) whereas 6 months ago, I could get to the 25hr mark between doses and still feel pretty good, in pain, but not sick or ill feeling. Lol back then I thought I was starting to get sick but I knew nothing compared to say just 20mins ago when I took 140mgs of oxy, I feel like utter shit until 10-15mins passes and I'm well again with some mild to moderate analgesia. I think back to my first 20mgs and how much pain relief and euphoria I would get, I looked at an 80mg pill with reverence and caution thinking, "how the hell could someone eat a whole one!".......i can eat 4 of them now and get good pain relief for 4-6hrs and a mild buzz, I would have died or come close to it if I did that amount with an opiate naive body.

You got the addict mind set mate, the compulsion to use. I was clean from my DOC's (stims namely meth/amph/mdma) for 9 years. Got hit with a super traumatic experience coupled with pain, and fast forward two years and I've got a monkey on my back.

I pity us all, I wish you the best of luck SS, I really do mate, take care.
I'm afraid instead of wanting to flush my dope I'm looking to buy more so I don't run out for a while. Mind of an addict I guess, eh? I wish you luck too, SKR, I hope you are able to get clean.

I've also learned today that snorting lemon juice with my gear isn't painful other than the post nasal drip

Last edited:
I'm sorry but that Lamborghini comment made me laugh lol I always had that goal too... Right now in my opiate addiction I know for a fact if I was clean I could save money like crazy cause us addicts learn to scrape every dollar for a sac imagine if we're sober and do the same for a good goal. Maybe Lamborghini is not the first thing you need maybe a house and the basic stuff taken care of first but I get your point . You sound like me literally 2 months before I started kicking when I was just messing around with Oxys . Someone told me I'm lucky to not have withdrawals and to stop while I'm addicted because of craving not dependency I didn't listen I thought I had partial control cause I controlled every other drug before that easy. damn do I wish I took his advice id be a lot further in life and not fuckin sick all the time. Dude stop now. Stop for 3 days at least right now stop fucking with it and re think about your life cause this ain't just a game or a post on a thread what people are telling u here is YOUR FUCKING LIFE.