• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Snorted Clonazolam with 91% ISO alcohol coating my nose. [CAUTION: Do not attempt]

blxck0ut

Greenlighter
[Notice: before you ragdoll me, I aware how dangerous this is and how much of an idiot I am, this thread is for discussion and information, not holier than thou type intolerance]

I crushed 2 .5mg clonazolam tablets, and coated my nasal cavity with ISO alcohol 91%. I snorted them in two lines and licked up the residue left on my card. The effects were felt almost immediately, I would say within less than 2 minutes at the most, my eyes do not want to stay open as if I were nodding on an opiate yet the 'cross eyed' effect isn't as strong as other doses of benzos that I have taken. Although as I type this my eyes glue shut and opening them is a major problem as well as fucosing them, they feel as if they are on two different wave lengths (sorta just spinning in my head). And now they go cross eyed wildly. I feel the general benzo warmness all throughout my body and feel loose as a goose, walking feels easy but of course I'm stumbling all over the place (yet have not fallen down yet). My mind however remains somewhat lucid and I feel I could generally answer any questions that someone might give me, so memory is fully intact, yet my eyesight is not, so say reading a book or doing other such activity is not an option. difficulty lighting a cigarette although each puff makes my eyes roll back as though I were drinking vodka for the first time. Eyesight is not just cross-eyed-ey, but not fuzzy and non focal, nearing the point of shapeshifting and halo patterning.

[Warning: Never attempt to do this, I am incredibly stupid person and like to experiment with idiotic behaviors]

Oh ya and replace any instance of I with afoaf, my cats boyfriend was the one who did this experiment, not me.

at least you understand the stupid shit you did
dont ever do that again
why possessed you to do that? if you dont mind me asking

I was bored on a night I had nothing else to do, and knew that benzo derivatives were alcohol soluble so I figured I'd give it a shot. I doubt I'll ever do it again as it was in the sake of research and experimentation. I figured I'd give insight into what snorting clonazolam might do and the dangers of it, maybe I lost a few brain cells in the process, but hell, who needs those anyway ;) jk

How exactly do you "coat" your nasal passages with ISO? Put your finger in the ISO and rub it in? Spray it with a spray bottle? Snort the drips of the tips of your fingers like when chasing water soluable drugs? I only ask because ISO evaporates extrmely rapidly. I can't imagine there would be enough hanging around to then accomodate the bulk of powder from two .5 clonaz into solution and absorbsion. Not to mention the searingly painful burn.

Stay in school, kid. Your writing shows creative potential.

How exactly do you "coat" your nasal passages with ISO? Put your finger in the ISO and rub it in? Spray it with a spray bottle? Snort the drips of the tips of your fingers like when chasing water soluable drugs? I only ask because ISO evaporates extrmely rapidly. I can't imagine there would be enough hanging around to then accomodate the bulk of powder from two .5 clonaz into solution and absorbsion. Not to mention the searingly painful burn.

Stay in school, kid. Your writing shows creative potential.

That's what I was thinking too. And jesus christ.....you do know ISO is NOT to be consumed by humans right? I normally deal with 99% ISO (not for benzo RCs) and I couldn't even imagine coating the inside of my nose with it, or if it would even be possible. You probably just ended up snorting the pill.