• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Sniffing heroin solution w/ my own blood

Tommyboy

Bluelight Crew
I rarely shoot heroin, I am normally a sniffer. The bags I got were very small, so I decided to shoot the last 2 since the first did very little for me. So I mixed up the two bags with sterile water, and filtered it into a syringe. I registered, and shot very slowly. Since I felt "good" 3/4 of the way through the shot, I decided not to "push it" (no pun).

I do not want to shoot the rest of this now since it has been sitting, and although it has a very small amount of my blood in the syringe, I am not going to do it. Last week when the heroin was very sticky due to the humidity, I drew it up into the syringe, broke the needle off, made sure there was no point on it, and put a few drops into each nostril slowly. This worked surprisingly well, as I am used to sniffing my east coast powder dope with no problem, but this had called for different measures.

So, is it harmful to break the needle off of my syringe and slowly sniff the solution that has had my blood in it? I am not worried about the point on the needle, as I have ran my finger across the syringe and it is not pointy at all. I am strictly concerned about the possible health concern that may come from sniffing my heroin solution that has a little bit of my own blood in it. If it is, them am I better off swallowing the solution even though the BA is very low, or is it just as harmful either way?

Also, this is my ownly syringe right now so do not suggest refiltering it into a new one. I am not going to the store to buy a new one right now, and I am not going to re-use this because I bruise very easily even when just using the rig for a second time.

Thanks.

p.s. I was very pleased with the effect that I got last week from sniffing the powder dope in a solution. Obviously not my first choice in when sniffing, but since it was so humid and couldn't be cut into lines thats what I did. So to all of you who dismiss the idea of sniffing your tar (I get powder but last week it might as well have been tar due to the humidity), give it a try by using an oral syringe or nasal spray bottles. I think it is ashame that a lot of people that get tar assume that they cannot sniff it so go straight to the needle. I am personally saying that sniffing a heroin solution is effective, so be safe!

Last edited:
You're insufflating a very powerful chemical into your system, and you're more concerned that you'll also be snorting some of your own blood, that came from your own body, that isnt a chemical, at the same time?
i dont mean to be cynical, and unless there's some sort of unforseen hazard with snorting your own blood that i dont know of.. I think you'll be just fine, man

Yea while it sound a little nasty, I would think it's fine.

Blood ultimately in your stomach or bloodstream, should be straight and I dont see any problems in it.

your own blood, that came from your own body, that isnt a chemical
Blood is comprised of chemicals just like all other material things.

You'll be fine snorting that shit man.
And yes a lot of people who snort let their bags ruined by humidity go to waste. You can still snort that shit, or shoot it :\

Thanks for the replies. I'm gonna go ahead and start sniffing this.

For future...it's very easy to get a needle-less oral syringe for free. Just go to Walgreens/CVS and the like, go the the pharmacy counter and ask them for an oral syringe. They usually ask what size and the smallest they have is like a 1ml thin syringe. Decide what size you want and they give one away for free even if you don't get anything else.

Hope this helps.

I dont think his plan initially was to shoot it up his nose...lol.

But yeah man you will be 100% fine. I've done this countless times. I suck at finding veins and sometimes I am just like fuck it, I registered, lost it, cant tell if I am registering anymor etc..

I just cut the needle off and tilt my head back and do a little in each snout at a time..taste a little weird/sweet.

You're insufflating a very powerful chemical into your system, and you're more concerned that you'll also be snorting some of your own blood, that came from your own body, that isnt a chemical, at the same time?
i dont mean to be cynical, and unless there's some sort of unforseen hazard with snorting your own blood that i dont know of.. I think you'll be just fine, man

It's not really that crazy of a question. Some people register, get blood in the syringe, then decide to IM it..which is realy bad and can cause abcesses...so I could understand someone having a minute concern about sniffing his own blood.

take that needle off and stick it up your ass....its a lot more effective and you dont have to taste any nasty old coagulated blood

You should of just shot it all... I never heard of sniff a solution of heroin. I guess like others have said you could just plug it and have the same effects.

Even if it were your only syringe (w broken tip), u could still refilter it with a q-tip. i would often refilter my coagulated blood solution and shoot it -- doesn't sound like the most sanitary thing, but I have been totally fine. Therefore, sniffing, as u and everyone above have concluded is A-Okay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI9DkxdNMkU

LOOK WHAT YOU'VE BECOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha nah I'm just borred and you've got your answer already.

I'm still tempted to do that who making the black tar into a solution and putting it in a nasal spray bottle to snort thing, any way that that'd be bad for my nose or anything?