• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Sniffing Fentanyl after detoxing for 7 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dzkccc

Greenlighter
Was wondering how long it takes to overdose if you sniff too much fentanyl or fentanyl laced heroin. I'm alone and my dad's asleep so I literally wrote a note and loaded two syringes of narcan and put them next to the note on the floor and was holding a glass bowl in the air so if I fell out he would wake up hearing glass break. My running partner is not here and I want to get high. I've tested this dope it's heroin laced fentanyl usually stamp is "ras baraka" from Washington heights nyc. I would usually do half a bag but i am alone so I did like a sixth of the bag. Maybe a quarter I dunno. So anybody know how long?

We do not do active get high threads or help you in that regard.

The smartest thing you did was set up the narcan and left a note.

We don’t know anything about you afa body size, tolerance to heroin and fentanyl, or chemical makeup, for starters.

I strongly advise that you do not take any more, at least until you have a better idea of what you are dealing with and can have a sober person trip sit for you.

Keep in mind that your tolerance may have substantially dropped during this time period.

I suggest you place a phone next to your narcan and note, Incase someone has to save you.

Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.