• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Sniffing adhd meds?

Linbear12

Greenlighter
Do u want to snif adderal/ritilan caps or tabs? Does it make a difference?

The common amphetamines are better taken orally. Snorting is not worth it. The main reason is all the binders and fillers that are dangerous for your cardiovascular system.

Ritalin is the only ADHD med worth snorting because it just sucks when taken orally. Also only the the instant release methylphenidate pills should be snorted, no XR caps or pills are worth it.

Even though you'll get better effects from snorting Rit it's still hell on your nose and has caused me many nose bleeds and dried up sore sinuses. Use saline nasal spray after every sniff and you'll minimize the complications.

snorting pills is generally bad because there's way more filler than actual drug, bad for nose etc

I'd plug and waste it ( I know mdma works plugged, but somewhat different ballgame then with common amphetamines) then not time snorting it, just due to the potential side effects it may cause. Oral works best.

Completely unrelated, but the correct strain of cannabis can give you a safer alternative to taking too much amphetamine.

Last edited: