View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Sniffing 2c-e with Ket

Devo_

Bluelighter
Im taking some 2c-e later on, and will also have ketamine for later on in the night, but after taking 2c-e last time and learning how much it burns to snort, i was wondering if i could soothe the pain a little by mixing a bit of ketamine into the 2c-e before i snort it.

Has anyone else done this and does it work?

Ty =)

It would work... but I wouldn't do it myself. The pain from snorted 2C-E is just too much for me and ruins the trip. Personally I would plug the 2C-E and sniff the ket as required. I often cut 2C-C wit ket to sniff and it is somewhat less unpleasant than sniffing 2C-C alone. 2C-C is an order of magnitude less painful to snort than 2C-E though. I don't see any benefit in snorting 2C-E, myself. Plugging uses the same low amount and reduces the bodyload for many (although others still prefer oral dosing) so has all the advantages of snorting and none of the downsides. If plugging is not your thing then I'd just eat the 2C-E and sniff the ket.

ive done this mixture by popping a 15 mg pill of 2ce and then it was kicking in quick enough so i snorted 5 mgs of 2ce with 80 mgs of k and it was a good experience compared to the other times ive snorted 2ce alone. It does kinda sooth the burn and it adds a good kick to it.

I recall sniffing a booster dose of 2c-e while on a light dose of ketamine, didnt help with nasal discomfort as much as I expected.

Immediately after snorting 2C-E I doubt I could find me ket through the swollen, streaming eyes and fiery haze of agony :D

I find it so jaw-droppingly painful that all I can think of is to try to rinse it all out ASAP. It's the only thing I've ever snorted (and I've snorted many a nasty thing :|) where I've had to immediately rush to the sink and snort a load of water to try to flush it out - anything to stop the pain. I honestly can't think of a single reason why anyone would snort 2C-E cos it's just horrible. Each to their own though :)

i would say eat the 2ce and wait till your about to peak and snort or IM the ket, snorting 2ce or any 2c compound is just way to painful in my opinion