• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sniffer dogs tomorrow in Sydney (10th november)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stazi

Bluelighter
I've heard that at an event happening tomorrow, there will be a moderate police and sniffer dog presence. While I can not guarantee this, I urge everyone to be extremelly careful - I know I will.

14.gif
for the reminder stazi.

Time flies when you're having fun... November already :D

November or July? Because there is a big party on tomorrow (today now, actually) and if it is what I think it is, then there's always police and sniffer dogs at them.

I have a mate who heard about the dogs at the last big party we went to and he wasted a few hours putting his gear back in the car. I have another friend who got in a bit earlier and had no problems bringing stuff in. I think it depends on what time you get there.

hehe sorry july is what I meant - and yes, I know what party ure talking about

Am I alone in assuming there will be police and sniffer dogs at every event I go to? Not to be patronising, but it seems silly if you're not being extremely careful/as careful as possible whenever you're carrying drugs...

Anyway, cheers for the warning.

:)

its definately better to be safe than sorry apollo, but a lot of people will think that they wont get caught unless reminded of the dangers. No one, myself included will really be 100% careful 100% of the time, so warnings like this for events help

There weren't any dogs when I got in but there were a few police around. From what I heard people barely even got searched, like the bouncers didn't open my rollie bag or check my change wallet.

Ate my pill just before I got in and also managed to bring in a few pre-inflated balloons (just air) somehow...

Yeah, no sniffers :)
Security was very loose. After someone announcing all gum will be thrown away and all bottles of drink need to be sealed - I opened my bag and in it was a pack of gum and an opened bottle of fanta. They said that's OK and just let me through.
However, there were A LOT of undercovers around the place. I saw about 4 people getting busted. One guy outside the bathroom when this bloke about 30 comes up and says "hey. you look like ure having a good time. What did u have?"
And he replied: "yeah i had some white t's. I'm off my nut"

I wasn't sure you could be arrested for being *ON* drugs, but only for carrying them on you?

if arrested and taken to court, could you not protest that you *used* to take drugs, but I gave them up before I got caught.

Well as a minor, for being on drugs im fairly sure u can get a warning. Perhaps the part of the conversation that I didn't hear was an offer of a pill or an exclamation of him saying that he has another pill on him to take later. I was too busy peaking when this occured and only after a while managed to construct what must have happened.

ahh hehe, yeah that seems likely.

I dont think they'd arrest you for just being a little offtap at a rave.

taken from a police powers book.
"in public:
the police can search you in a public place if they believe you are carrying:
-illegal drugs.
-stolen goods.
-firearms and 'offensive weapons' ...
if the police search you they can also search anything you are carrying and the car you are travelling in. "
dack your drugs. problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.