• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sniffer dogs at Brisbane train station

Yes. Over the last few weeks, Fortitude Valley CIB have executed warrants termed 'Phase 1' and 'Phase 2' as part of CIB Intelligence Operation to curb Brisbanes growing illicit drug trade.

Phase 1 included extensive searches of 8 residential addresses which resulted in the prosecution of 11 people on 31 charges. Phase 2 was a covert operation of injecting more undercover police into various clubs in the Valley on the following weekend to apprehend anyone who may be selling illicit substances. This ended with the 7am Saturday morning police raid on the day club Rise (nee. Morning Glory).

In total, more than 70 persons were detained on multiple drug related offences, and Rise has been closed for not renewing its Entertainment Venue Licence which was due some months ago, as well as violation of an extensive list of Health and Safety Codes.

So basically, the flood of drugs on the market somewhat depends on which dealers were actually knocked out of the game when police did the raids. I know I can still largly get pills if I wanted to but my problem has been crystal. Not too long ago, quite a substantial (and important) amount of psudeoephidrine and crystal were seized before actually making it to Australian shores. The supply is gradually trickling out and its becoming harder to get. Also, many people are profiteering in these times too by increasing their costs by ridiculous amounts and only selling the gear in 'point' form to get the highest profits. It really makes me quite glad that I did all my major crystal withdrawal antics when a drought like this happened at about the same time last year. Now when its not around, I hardly feel like I am suffering at all. So thats a bit of a bonus

when i read threads like this i feel sorry for you dudes in the east, sniffer dogs, raids on clubs + raves :( im kinda glad we here in the west are abit behind the rest :p =D

but how long till party goers in the west come under fire too?

be extra careful dudes :)

Dr_Evil said:
It really makes me quite glad that I did all my major crystal withdrawal antics when a drought like this happened at about the same time last year. Now when its not around, I hardly feel like I am suffering at all. So thats a bit of a bonus

I hear ya :)