• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sniffer Dogs at All Age Events

Where they wondering in the event? i thought that would be a pritty thin line if they where wondering freely inside + food and stuff intimidates them (you cant touch them or pat them) mabe we can all bring a sausage to the next event and get them going crazy!!
also what time of the day where they doing these checks? early or late ??

To my understanding, the dogs were patrolling the line around 11pm. I didn't see any but I got in before the music started.

There were dogs inside the Atrium at Helter Skelter 2. Probably why there haven't been any raves there for a while.

OK this is all well and good but what relevance does the All-Ages part of the title have and all these event names?

The question is: Can police use sniffer dogs LEGALLY to search a MINOR for drugs? As a bonus question I'd probably follow up with "would the minor be charged as a result?".

BigTrancer :)

Last edited:
ohthreetwo said:
i didnt see any dogs at godspeed??!!!! what time and where within the venue were they?

Was watching them near the etrance from the patio of the Bar, was about 11:30 - 12 ish, felt sorry for the poor few that one dog pretty much bolted at from 20 odd metres away. They never came inside though and weren't there an hour or so later.