Sneaky- Saturday June 21~ Amazura Ball Room (WHY?!?)

dank i would have to say this was a great party besides all the sketchyness, and the party being shut down. for my first ny party i had some fun. :) i take back what i said earlier about ny parties, and i'll probably go to another sometime soon, especially one of yours. heh.

i spent most of the night downstairs, because upstairs was WAY to hot. plus i wasn't feeling the music up there. i did meet some cool people, and some bluelighters (trails, top rocka, and a couple others). funky it was great seeing your lovely face (as always).

^^^^
i just want to let you know that compared to EVERY other party ive been to at amazura, this one contained faaaaaar less shadyness. i only saw 2 kids there that can be associated with what was "bts" in addition to whoever was sending around those scary fake pills.

I had a relatively good time at this party until the end of uberzones set... then it just got bad. House o holics shouldnt legally be allowed to call themselves house. That was just bad slowed down hardcore to me. Missed Adam X :( Baby anne was ok. Uberzone was good but not as good as I had hoped, but i think theyd be better in a smaller club. The dnb room was hotter and stankier than I remembered. Smelled like a wet potato (dirt and mold perhaps? heh) Glad we left right before it got shut down, shame it did though. The security seemed pretty cool to me, especially for ny, although I had to pretend to smoke cigarettes just to stand outside.

Overall I had a pretty good time. The sound was good, the music was ok, and the friends made the party. I think next time we should just skip the party and go straight for the afterparty here :) Thanks for a great time guys*

maybe next time ill remember tha afterparty8) :)

thanks for lettin us hang out there and stuff..btw

LOL I don't smoke but my friends do, so the first time I went outside I just wanted to go to get some fresh air I was out for a good perios of time...then I got kicked back inside because I wasn't smoking. I went out twice after that and got away with not smoking...but then they got pissed because we were sitting on the ground!

I had a lot of fun at the party. I though Uberzone spun a better set at I Have A Dream. I couldn't stand to be in the upstairs room at all. It smelled disgusting. I think it was the no smoking thing that had to do with it, since there was no cigarette smoke to cover up the stench of sweat, and the heat was unbearable.

I lost my cell phone at the party. It's a little Nokia 8390 and it's dark gray and white and a white back light, if anyone picked it up or knows any one who found it please please let me know. I also almost lost my hat, but thanks to Funky I got it back :)

I met a lot of new people and a lot of bluelighters, and saw a bunch of old friends too which was awsome. I had a lot of fun after the party too. Thanks to Buzzy and Chrissie for letting us stay at your place. And to everyone else for all the fun and interesting conversations we had=D

Hmmmm
Thanx everyone that had to been one of the coolest parties ive ever been too. i had an awesome time music was sweet cept for the breaks:\ But other than that uberzone and jmagik(sp) was some kick ass shit
And for everyone
Chrissie & buzzy - great meeting you guys, awesome place and hospitality
Kevin - Dont sneak up on me anymore, but cool d00d well party another day
Dave - lol great time thanx for showing me who's who and you got some skills
teddy - your such a great guy pure all the way hopefully get to chill with you again sometime
Erik - totally awesome better than i hoped =)
and for eveyone else you helped me have a great time THANKS

It was great to hang out with everyone but for some reason i just wasn't feeling the vibe at this party. I spent most of the night in the jungle room, trying not to move so i wouldn't get hot. J Majik did a wicked set, as did Tech Itch. And Odi never fails to impress. The heat was a major problem though, 3 fans might do it but how about having 6.

After party at our place was great as always. :) Now that the summer is here its pool and bbq time! woohoo

seriously dank, if you promise there will be fans in the jungle room i'll go to the next one.

-buzzy

LOL Cass said "bts" :p

I saw a couple kids fitting that description... but they haven't posed a threat in a long time and they know it. I'm even friendly with a few of them now. :eek:

I don't think I'll be going back to the Amazura. I just don't think I'll be going to parties anymore. The past 2-3 I've gone to I've only stayed for 2 hours or so then went home. I've lost that loving feeling I guess. I'm going to be sticking to camping/outdoor events and outlaws for the rest of the summer.

pees.

Dazzle said:
LOL Cass said "bts" :p

well ya know, i doubt anyone here would have any idea what im talking about if i referred to them by name, and thats the only regional "calling card of shade" i can think of ;) without a doubt, im friends w/ a lot of those kids now and the threat is moot--has been for a long time. i hope i catch you when i get back dawn, im here for like another day then im out--totally gonna be goin thru internet withdrawls too... in 2 weeks ill be in ca though and staying w/ fairnymph--ill hit up my LJ and give ya a run down :)

oh i forgot to say...

i spent 10 dollars on a redbull and vodka that was NEITHER redbull or vodka. it tasted like fruit juice or some sort of bad redbull ripoff. and there was definitely no alcohol in it.

:X

that sucks girly... i never buy more than a water from the bar at places like that-- i wont give them my money, lol, fukas always tryin to screw ya. ill deffinately give jules that hug.

^^^
hehe jrez, problem with that is that the water was 4bux and the beer was 5 .... so you would actually be giving them more money if you bought water, being they probably get them for less than a bux each - or atleast less then the beer :\

The jungle room was a fucking oven. I'm suprised no one passed out from exhaustion. I really wanted to dance jungle too damnit, but I broke a sweat from sitting in there.

Other than that...I don't think I'll be going back to amazura again, I just don't like that place at all. I don't like the huge ballroom, or them shutting off the water either.

The negativity has been BROUGHT!

why the fuck DID they not allow the water refilling or whatever, isnt that sort of illegal to do?