• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Smoking Weed With Coke.

Willm121

Bluelighter
I know a lot of people who smoke crack who wont even smoke weed while on it because its too intense. If I smoked weed while on coke how much more intense would it be.

I know a lot of people who smoke crack who wont even smoke weed while on it because its too intense. If I smoked weed while on coke how much more intense would it be.
I don't like weed, especially with my stims. It dampens the coke experience and enhances the weed experience.

smoking weed with crack is called wools in the US, I don't know if smoking wools is still a thing nowadays :LOL:

but I wouldn't know anyway since I'm not from the US, I've just read about the whool thing in different places over the years

I can’t smoke weed when I smoke crack or meth anymore not even when I’m snorting that shit unless I’m really drunk it’s fuxks with my heart rate and trips me out! I’ve had panic attacks smoking weed and crack!!

When I've had cocaine I don't even want a spliff it actually stops me wanting it craving wise ADHD ??

I love weed on any stim. But not for social scenarios as it dampens as mentioned above. Weed is a massive aphrodisiac for me so combine with a stim allows me to perform better than on either alone. In terms of intensity, i dont findit intensifies the stimulant at all, it changes how you feel instead

Recently I smoked while I was coming down from cocaine after doing it for about 5 hours. At least it helped relieve the headache I usually get when I’m coming down after doing more that just a few lines.

this is common in Brazil, both cocaine + weed (mesclado) & crack + weed (bereu).

I've tried both, nothing special, it is better to use them separately.

Back in the 90's in the Los angeles area we used to get a $10 rock and break it up into a joint of the, "the downtown brown" herb. Then puff it as a "primo" while kicking it. Compared to herb it was a definite boost up but the peak was short but longer and less jumpy than just crack itself. It would make my lip numb and it made me reek a bit more that I like.

These Puerto Rican building superintendents in Bronx whom I used to get good quality heroin and crack/ cocaine used to call it "primo" as well.
I used to go there to pick up what I needed (used to manage the buildings that they worked at) and they always invited me to have dinner with them (great PR home food cooked by their wives). Once we had dinner, we used to go to the roof of the building to finish the deal and they always lit up a primo before I left. They were very generous with both the crack and the weed which drove me a little crazy:) I remember a couple times when I had to sit down to catch my breath after taking big hits.

Yeah I won't smoke weed with crack/coke, it makes me wired & brings me down, smoke it when I come down.

I used to smoke weed daily for many years, even while snorting coke daily for many years as well. I quite enjoyed the combination, and as someone else mentioned, I found the weed was a good aphrodisiac to counter the coke’s hopped up feel.

However once I started smoking crack over snorting coke, my desire for weed went way down. On the occasions where I would mix the two my heart rate would get uncomfortably high vs. using just the crack alone. I also noticed the damage to my lungs more from smoking both.

However once I started smoking crack over snorting coke, my desire for weed went way down. On the occasions where I would mix the two my heart rate would get uncomfortably high vs. using just the crack alone. I also noticed the damage to my lungs more from smoking both.
I just wanted to second Gloomy Elks point about more damage to the lungs. I ended up having a chronic cough during those times. Granted I was smoking a bit more herb at the time, but the combo did feel more corossive to my lungs.

CBD flower or other CBD things are better with stims imo. Nobody likes CBD flower but weed is still ridiculously illegal in my state (absurd). THC-less bud is sold at every smoke shop though and I like it a lot lol. Since smoking CBD only I still get pretty high without a drop of anxiety. I never realized how much THC contributes to my anxiety until I made the switch.

It seems to me that it would be wrong to mix such products. Since each of them makes changes in the human body and causes a certain reaction. There is a good chance that mixing these products will result in human death. Be careful, and I would pay more attention to marijuana. Since it is a natural product and its use in small doses has a positive effect on the human organism. I buy weed regularly and smoke it 3-4 times a week. At the moment, I have not had any negative effects and I feel pretty cool!

Last edited:
I personally loved the cocaine/crack and cannabis combination. Weed certainly made comedowns more bearable.

For me I only need microscopic flake amounts there is really no need to smoke big joints on a coke comedown.. I’d start slowly and when I’ve come down properly I’d load up

There is a good chance that mixing these products will result in human death.
There is, I'd venture, no chance whatsoever that death would occur from the mixture.

Please expand upon your confident assertion that there is a 'good chance' of death being caused by mixing cocaine and weed as I'm genuinely interested?

It is of course a subjective experience but I (and seemingly very many others) find no synergy at all between the two substances and. apart from perhaps a nice pipe of hashish when almost fully come down from the coke, the mis is a total waste of time for me and diminishes both drugs. YMMV as always

I love cannabis, and cocaine and I had a serious long term love affair which I'm very happy to say is now over. Together though? Nah.

Mary Jane used to be my girl! Now it just makes me feel way too anxious. I couldn't imagine speeding on coke or hard or any other stimulant and then smoking weed. I probably have a panic attack or just feel very weird and unpleasant if I did that.