• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Smoking Tina Help/Advice

76dmw76

Greenlighter
I'm in Houston and first tried Tina about 6 months ago...My question is I don't get near the rush or high when smoking as I do snorting or slamming....and it's not the Tina I've had multiple people with much more ice experience tell me it's great and when I snort it I'm high af for 6 hours.....smoking just keeps me up and not eating.....nothing like the bam you get slamming coughing your ass off....I've done pretty much everything out there my preference always being narcos and dro and occasionally the girl since we literally get fish scale here in Houston....first stop after crossing the border

Any ideas why? I'm doing it right and even confirmed it with the thread on this site about properly smoking.....Any ideas?

Everything I have researched claims that the best way to get the pow effect is smoking but it just doesn't do it to me

Have you been using proper technique? It is not as easy to efficiently vaporize a substance as you might think so are you using the correct style pipe?

Yes I have had users for over a decade help me and they just think it's in my head because in their words I should on cloud 9....yes using what we call an oil burner down here but basically a crack pipe....I can use a bic lighter and still not get soot on the pipe so I'm not burning it up....it may just be in my head because the same shard broke up and slammed makes me cough my ass off and I'm flying

If you can answer the following questions maybe we can help guide you in right general direction:

1.) Are you using pieces of shard or is it powder?

2.) Are you heating beneath the glass bowl without making contact with flame until contents (meth) melt into a little pool of what should be a clear liquid then proceeding to GENTLY and only slightly/slowly rotate the pipe approximately 45° back and forth while still keeping it upright a.k.a horizontal as to not spill the hot melted liquid (molten-hot melted meth)?

Vapor should be forming in the bowl at this point and you should be able to GENTLY begin to draw-in the milky-white vapor while still performing the previously noted movements/actions.

Yes, smoking is definitely a more efficient and rapid ROA for crystally sparkles than railing it if you are using proper product and technique. It just takes some practice and getting used to. Also it is not the same kind of kick in the face as snorting it because there isn't that obvious sensory-feedback you get (i.e., burns like a mofo). But if you want my advice, be very very very cautious with that ROA, it is the most fiendish way to use IMO and many will find themselves sitting there just twirling the glass piece and chiefing on with many unintended and negative consequences. It will get on top of you before you realize it, routinely chewing up and spitting out very strong-willed and level-headed people who don't generally have addictive tendencies. I have yet to meet anyone who has a great success story with methamphetamine.

Good luck with the few weeks of normal 76dmw76. A reasonable break can make all the difference. And when you return to using you have a lower tolerance and magically it's more enjoyable again

And yes Hanz its rocked up.....chunks the size of jolly ranchers crystal clear phosphorus type speed.....tooting it we use a card to crush it to a powder and as you can imagine the burn is crazy AF

Thanks Boku I'm more suited for the weekend warrior use since i work 8-5 Monday thru Friday and my co workers have noticed something is off with me the last couple weeks.....looking forward to enjoying it again lol....everything in moderation as they say

Some people are just into snorting/slamming. Personal preferences.

It's as simple as that.

I prefer meeting the monster through my nose.
I've come to enjoy the burn and in a sense almost crave it. I hate smoking with the monster, never liked the taste or the feel it gave me. Though in all honesty I don't really think I was doing it right. I've never IV'd the monster as I cant fucking stand needles going in my vains. piercings and tattoos no problem but as soon as it hits my vain I go into little traumatized kid mode and start crying. But imho I prefer it through my nose. the burn starts the adreline rush and by the time the burn is gone I am into my "up" mood. With smoking it (the couple times I've tried) I never got the feeling I wanted from it. yeah I felt up but more like I drank a lot of coffee or did some blow (which I don't really like).

Last edited:
I prefer meeting the monster through my nose.
I've come to enjoy the burn and in a sense almost crave it. I hate smoking with the monster, never liked the taste or the feel it gave me. Though in all honesty I don't really think I was doing it right. I've never IV'd the monster as I cant fucking stand needles going in my vains. piercings and tattoos no problem but as soon as it hits my vain I go into little traumatized kid mode and start crying. But imho I prefer it through my nose. the burn starts the adreline rush and by the time the burn is gone I am into my "up" mood. With smoking it (the couple times I've tried) I never got the feeling I wanted from it. yeah I felt up but more like I drank a lot of coffee or did some blow (which I don't really like).

You pretty much summed up exactly what I was trying to say....I feel the exact same way....slamming doesn't bother me but I tattooed for a little over a decade at a higher end shop where cross contamination procedures were strictly enforced so to see some of the guys just rinse a syringe out with water and let someone else use really bothers me....after this weekend I'm taking a break....I'm sleeping every night but using about a gram a day....my tolerance built very quickly but I don't think after 10 days I will have withdrawals....I've withdrawn cold turkey from over 5 years of 60 plus norcos a day and there is nothing worse than opiate withdrawal