• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin smoking tar if you have an allergy to heroin

RTrain

Bluelighter
So if snorting H causes someone very bad nasal inflammation and also acute bronchitis if the powder gets into their lungs (from what is believed to ne a over sensitivity to opiates), would it be dangerous to smoke tar as it could cause a very drastic occurrence of this inflammatory response and cause inflammation to the lungs that would be very severe and dangerous?

Has anyone ever smoked tar and had a problem like severe lung inflammation, as I described above?

Most likely the choice will be to waterline, plug or create a snortable powder from it with a cutting agent and a food processor. But I am just wondeirng how dangerous it might be to smoke the stuff considering the reaction from just the small amount of powder that reaches the lungs when snorting?

Seems like a pretty bad idea. I have a peanut allergy. I assume smoking peanuts or shoving one up my ass would be no better than eating one.

Its not your typical allergy. If I eat a bag of dope I don't break out and hives and struggle to breath. This is a sensitivity, a "allergy" by definition, but not exactly what you think of when talking about allergies. This is more of a hypersensitivity ii susceptible areas liek teh mucous membranes in my nasal passages and the sensitive lining of the lungs. Regardless I will not be smoking the tar, I am not about to take that risk. I will likely waterline it or plug.

Pluging it is your best bet. I assume by water lining you mean diluting with water and snorting it? This would be no dofferent then just snorting it.

If you're allergic to heroin, then I don't recommend you use it period, as you never know when you might have an exaggerated histamine response that will kill you.

And if that happens, you're going to have a bad time.

youre-going-to-have-a-bad-time.png