• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction smoking plastic

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsnowygrainius

Bluelighter
is it true that smoking plastic can get you high? my boi told me that he used to cut off pieces from a water bottle and smoke those pieces of plastic in a bowl, just like you would smoke weed. He claimed that inhaling the fumes gives you a lope/meth- like high but feels very toxic.

Is this a thing? Has anyone else every heard of smoking plastic to get high? Im actually thinking about trying it with my bois this weekend but idk.

I SERIOUSLY hope you're trolling.

Smoking plastic will kill you VERY fast. It is highly carcinogenic.

im not trolling this is what my boi told me

and i seriously doubt i would drop dead from taking one hit

Actually this used to be a thing (and probably still is)! Not just bits of plastics but people used to go as far as heating certain types of rubbish bins, and 'huffing' the fumes that they give off.

As the above poster has pointed out, very dangerous and certain fumes are carcinogenic.

Best avoided

I mean you can get high off all kinds of bullshit people sniff glue and huff spray paint . There was actually an episode of 1000 ways to die of a guy huffing the fumes from shit to get high,no joke. Just because it's possible doesn't mean you need to do it. Getting high and feeling euphoria are not always one in the same. No offense but your friend is a moron and I'm sure he doesn't have a very long life line!

DO NOT DO THIS. I refuse to let this shit stay open God forbid someone actually try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.