• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Smoking Oxycotin?

ElevatedSoul

Bluelighter
So I recently found out that you can smoke oxycodone, I want to ask is it worth it? At the moment I just take them orally and snort them on occasion. Has anyone here smoked oxys and if so, is it worth the hassle? Im up to try anything and from what I've heard you can feel more with less when smoking it, thus being able to conserve it. Although I do legally get them, and have no issue with needing to conserve them, like I asked, is it something to try or should I just stick to normal routes of administration? Any info on this would be great.

Here's the deal as I understand it. Yes, you can smoke it, I've seen people put a pill on foil and chase it around (I'm sure you can crush it and smoke it too) It may take some practice but it can be done. I'm sure the high hits you soon and maybe more but the downside is that it doesn't last as long. So, you'd have the make the call on that one. Personally, I always like to crush and snort them but I've read thousands of posts that say the BA is higher if you just take it orally. Again, probably the same deal as smoking - the effects hit you quicker but probably wear off faster too. So, orally would take a bit longer to hit you but clearly would last longer. I hope that helps you out.

AFAIK, smoking oxy produces a BA around 20-30%
so yeah, you will feel it, but if you are used to snorting them, which produces a BA around 85%, the effect will be very underwhelming. Its a complete waste of oxy. you would need to smoke like 3 pills to have the effect of one snorted.

I wouldn't smoke the new version of OxyContin OP's, it doesn't work.
But, if you have the classic version of OxyContin OC's, that's a different ball game. OC's smoke incredibly well and produces an excellent rush.

You can also smoke Roxicodone (Pure Oxycodone IR), but it's not nearly as euphoric as OxyContin OC's.

I wouldn't smoke the new version of OxyContin OP's, it doesn't work.
But, if you have the classic version of OxyContin OC's, that's a different ball game. OC's smoke incredibly well and produces an excellent rush.

You can also smoke Roxicodone (Pure Oxycodone IR), but it's not nearly as euphoric as OxyContin OC's.
I have pink 10mg oxycodone pills, would that be the new or old version? It says k56 on it with a score down the center to split in half.

I have pink 10mg oxycodone pills, would that be the new or old version? It says k56 on it with a score down the center to split in half.
I've tried to smoke the same exact pill a couple of times.
KVK tech imo makes the best Oxy IR, BUT 10mg isn't enough for the size of the pill, I know they look (and are) small, but there's TOO much fillers and binders in the 10mg pills that you have.
10mg, 15mg, 20mg, and 30mg Roxicodone made by KVK tech are exactly the same size, 6mm.
The 10s and 15s don't smoke well, TBH. But the 20s and 30s smoke incredibly well.
(pill ID isn't allowed here at BL, careful, you can get banned for that)