• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc smoking one hit of spice?

psychedelicsoul

Bluelighter
I've been trying to stop weed so I won't have to worry about THC in piss tests, so I've been smoking little hits of herbal incense. Is that okay? Is smoking little bits of it still super dangerous?

I dunno what herbal incense refers to but "spice" means DMT to me, which is perfectly "safe" in a proper controlled environment with a completely sober experienced DMT tripper. If you really want to breakthrough on DMT crystal someone else has to basically hold the pipe and use the lighter and strongly encourage/almost force the smoker to take that next hit which is super hard when the one or two previous hits you just took have negated any reality that was and replaced it with the robot dimension of complete awe inspiring confusion that is DMT world.

I digress.......I just realised "spice" means synthetic cannabinoids to you doesn't it? As an advocate for cannabis on so many levels I can only ask you to please stay away from that shit, it's unbalanced just like plenty of the strains bred for hydroponics over the last decade. Most of it is shit genetics, grown by poor gardeners (poor Knowledge) and often "Better/Bigger Bud" varieties that yield big heavy heads designed to make the grower money due to weight - quality is the last thing on that growers mind...

Fuck it I digressed again, I must be feeling Ranty. Leave that shit alone psychedelicsoul, it's bad for the mind, body and SOUL! Take care

Edit: Sorry about my unhelpful post, I didn't mean to sound like your mum.

Be careful dude. RCs are not pot, random mixed unlabeled RCs sprayed onto damania are not even as safe as knowingly and carefully taking RCs. You could be fucking up your kidneys and working on a real physical addiction.
Fucked up isn't it? Take pot and turn into something physically dangerous and addictive?
Do what you will dude, but I won't mess with blends, if I was curious I would do all the reading I could and obtain pure chemicals and perhaps very carefully making my own blend.

I'd recommend against it, but if you can actually stick to just a couple onies it probably won't kill you. I still have doubts it may have done weird things to my GI system, but I was smoking more. Many people have commented on the extremely addictive quality of it.

*I should note, I smoked the early stuff that was JWH18/277/etc none of these new ones that are way scarier IMO. I was also buying it from people making the mix themselves so I knew the concentration, smoking gas station stuff scares me a bit more too.

That shit gave me crazy panic attacks and I was buggin so much that I thought a bluelight poster was like poised to take over the world hitler style, lmfao now but it was some freaky shit man. It also had my kitty looking mad weird and I had strange feelings towards him too, very scary stuff bro. That was from 1 3.5 gram bag of the newer blends. The jwh old blends just gave me skyrocketing tolerance and panic attacks in the end. I was smoking it for the exact same reason, probation. Just be safe if u do that shit man, it sure as fuck ain't weed that's for sure.
Still can't believe I thought that poster was all powerful, lmfao! Shit will really throw u for a loop when ur not expecting it...

Fuck that pizza seasoning bullshit!
I have several friends hit the er from that crap!
I hear the wd from spice is pretty shitty as well...
I'd say fuck that and stay clean cause your on papers.

Fuck that pizza seasoning bullshit!
I have several friends hit the er from that crap!
I hear the wd from spice is pretty shitty as well...
I'd say fuck that and stay clean cause your on papers.

Agreed. It's also highly addictive, and I read studies that said how it's toxic/carcinogenic.

I have a friend that has an addictive personality and he's gotten addicted to or abused pretty much every drug he's tried and even he was addicted to spice/K2, etc. for a period of time.

Plus, while I don't use anything now using cannabis was enjoyable and wouldn't you rather just have the real thing? Wait until you can do that.

Last edited:
I smoked some random blend that a dude sent me in the mail like 6 years ago.. he said "be careful, it's strong stuff"... well me being a stupid teenager pretty much loaded a bong full and ripped that shit.. yeah it basically sent me into a weird schizophrenic-delusional state that I cannot describe fully in words for 2 hours, lead by a 1 hour panic attack where I almost called 9-1-1 because my heart felt like it was going to explode out of my chest. Pretty much the scariest drug experience I've ever had. I was seeing things and having very vivid and life-like hallucinations. It's very hard to describe everything I went through. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

With that said, if you want to fuck with synthetic cannabinoids, get the pure form.. not some of that branded crap or some random blend a dude sends you in the mail. Though I'd advise against this too, as I've seen a lot of cases where people are VERY addicted to these cannabinoids.. I aint trying to fear-monger or anything by the way. Just tread with caution.

Quitting marijuana can be tough, but after the first few days it's pretty damn easy to live without and you'll wonder why you wasted all that money to begin with on weed.

Even though the reason for drug testing in most situations is freaking stupid. I would just quit the weed for a while because these noid blends are pretty bad and very little is known about the newer ones.

Be careful.

I had a friend go into a full blown seizure from one hit of that shit. It was a bong hit mind you, but still fuck that. I'd rather be sober as can be then ever touch that shit. It's not even like weed in terms of high. I smoked it a couple times when it first came out and was sold in gas stations and shit like 4 or 5 years ago. It always made me tremble like crazy and gave me spotty vision. it's terrible for you. Shit you'd probably have better health smoking Crystal than smoking spice.

So in short Psychedelicsoul - experienced BL's who aren't known to be ones to shy away from a high are telling you to run for hills. I re-read my post and I must have been high cos I went on some DMT tangent, and I'm doing it again.....so........RUN FOR THE HILLS and get away from that stuff man, I think it just might be evil.

I wonder how much of the negative experiences people report is down to the way the products are made and the different ways that different kinds of customer use them versus intrinsic issues with the chemical itself.. It's interesting to look at the situation in the UK, where you can split synthetic cannnabinoid products into four categories: Head-shop herbal blends, online RC vendor blends/c-liquids and chemical powder.

News reports of people being taken into hospital are almost exclusively related to head-shop blends. We get occasional reports on UK-based RC forums of people having issues with online RC vendor blends - a batch of an MMB-CHMICA blend sold by one vendor seemed to cause problems due to its potency (subsequently the amount was reduced). There's plenty of people who have issues with tolerance and withdrawal after extended frequent use with any of these products. But we mostly don't have the sporadic mass poisonings that seem to be a regular occurrence in the USA. When multiple people are taken to hospital after smoking a blend it's invariably a group who were smoking the same individual packet of product together.

This suggests that a couple of issues could contribute: quality control and customer inexperience. It's likely that the UK head-shop
blends have less accurate and uniform concentration of active chemicals than the online RC vendor-stocked blends. Vendors get a significant boost to business from reputation whereas head shop blends can easily be repackaged if a particular brand gets associated with bad results. The mix-and-match approach to blend formulation and a reluctance to disclose ingredients accurately also suggest customer safety doesn't rate as a concern for the manufacturers. So head-shop blends probably vary significantly in dose (and possibly chemical constituent) both between and within batches of any particular product. Online RC vendors in the UK aren't a perfect model of integrity, but tend to operate more responsibly than the bricks-and-mortar side of the market.

The two sectors of the market also attract different customers. Users of online RC vendors tend to be older and better informed than head shop users and probably have more interest in using safely (or at least minimising their risks). So head shop customers are probably more likely to take a cavaleir attitude towards dosing while RC customers may well own scales and measure each dose. I.e. one of these customer-types is much more likely to buy a product based on its excitingly dangerous sounding name, have no idea of the chemicals involved or the amount of them, take it home and immediately take a massive bong hit of the stuff.

My own impression is that used with moderation, in a responsible and safety conscious way, and sourced from more reliable suppliers, the synthetic cannnabinoids don't stand out as particularly dangerous research chemicals. Cannabis has a history of use going back thousands of years and the kind of safety record most pharmaceuticals wish they had. Synthetic cannnabinoids have none of this and are much riskier, with a safety record that involves a small but significant number of fatalities. That risk is multiplied if the source is unreliable or the customer doesn't know or doesn't care about safety issues.

I wonder how much of the negative experiences people report is down to the way the products are made and the different ways that different kinds of customer use them versus intrinsic issues with the chemical itself.. It's interesting to look at the situation in the UK, where you can split synthetic cannnabinoid products into four categories: Head-shop herbal blends, online RC vendor blends/c-liquids and chemical powder.

News reports of people being taken into hospital are almost exclusively related to head-shop blends. We get occasional reports on UK-based RC forums of people having issues with online RC vendor blends - a batch of an MMB-CHMICA blend sold by one vendor seemed to cause problems due to its potency (subsequently the amount was reduced). There's plenty of people who have issues with tolerance and withdrawal after extended frequent use with any of these products. But we mostly don't have the sporadic mass poisonings that seem to be a regular occurrence in the USA. When multiple people are taken to hospital after smoking a blend it's invariably a group who were smoking the same individual packet of product together.

This suggests that a couple of issues could contribute: quality control and customer inexperience. It's likely that the UK head-shop
blends have less accurate and uniform concentration of active chemicals than the online RC vendor-stocked blends. Vendors get a significant boost to business from reputation whereas head shop blends can easily be repackaged if a particular brand gets associated with bad results. The mix-and-match approach to blend formulation and a reluctance to disclose ingredients accurately also suggest customer safety doesn't rate as a concern for the manufacturers. So head-shop blends probably vary significantly in dose (and possibly chemical constituent) both between and within batches of any particular product. Online RC vendors in the UK aren't a perfect model of integrity, but tend to operate more responsibly than the bricks-and-mortar side of the market.

The two sectors of the market also attract different customers. Users of online RC vendors tend to be older and better informed than head shop users and probably have more interest in using safely (or at least minimising their risks). So head shop customers are probably more likely to take a cavaleir attitude towards dosing while RC customers may well own scales and measure each dose. I.e. one of these customer-types is much more likely to buy a product based on its excitingly dangerous sounding name, have no idea of the chemicals involved or the amount of them, take it home and immediately take a massive bong hit of the stuff.

My own impression is that used with moderation, in a responsible and safety conscious way, and sourced from more reliable suppliers, the synthetic cannnabinoids don't stand out as particularly dangerous research chemicals. Cannabis has a history of use going back thousands of years and the kind of safety record most pharmaceuticals wish they had. Synthetic cannnabinoids have none of this and are much riskier, with a safety record that involves a small but significant number of fatalities. That risk is multiplied if the source is unreliable or the customer doesn't know or doesn't care about safety issues.

Well it really depends on which synth noids you're using. With the blends you have no freaking clue, especially nowadays with all the "good" ones banned, you're getting the garbage ones. Plus with no quality control, hotspots are bound to happen. And I really wouldnt trust online blends any more than headshop ones. A little different if youre buying the pure chemical, but still can be dangerous.

I've been trying to stop weed so I won't have to worry about THC in piss tests, so I've been smoking little hits of herbal incense. Is that okay? Is smoking little bits of it still super dangerous?
All your going to do, if the rc smoke blend is good, eventually you will have a higher tolerance to pot. Also you don't know what that shit is. You could be doing damage to your body. Flush that shit.

Well it really depends on which synth noids you're using. With the blends you have no freaking clue, especially nowadays with all the "good" ones banned, you're getting the garbage ones. Plus with no quality control, hotspots are bound to happen. And I really wouldnt trust online blends any more than headshop ones. A little different if youre buying the pure chemical, but still can be dangerous.
Exactly, but pure chem is still far from safe, I feel much safer taking say MXE or 2 FMA in a rather undisciplined way every now and again. The specific chems have been around for awhile, and have not sent such a large number of their users to the ER. I'll also work with potent psychedelic RCs, as I'll probably only take one dose in a session and I'll be damned careful about measuring it. However...
A lot of the noids are active at <1mg and have a real tiny pleasant dosage level (if they have any at all), and very worrying side effects. The nature of smoking things with a short duration is to smoke more, leading to fuck ups.
As for blends:
Most of the folks getting rich putting this shit in headshops and gas stations will never list chemicals and concentrations for "legal" reasons, and stateside at least barely being competent enough to dissolve known amounts of known things in acetone, much less carefully mixing that solution in with the damania and then thoroughly evaporating the acetone in a clean enviroment.
None of the folks getting rich give a shit about your health unless it very directly impacts their getting rich and staying free.
Same with most drugs and dealers, but the lack of fuck giving in selling and smoking blends is special.

Synthetic cannabinoids are known to cause seizures and death. Please, PLEASE stay away from them. They are no joke. I've seen way to many people knocked out unconscious on the floor foaming from the mouth from smoking themselves stupid.

There is plenty of scientific backing for this too, I just don't feel like looking for it at the moment. It's like almost 4 AM here.

I can only repeat what has been said multiple times:
Synthetic Cannabinoids nowadays are just dangerous crappy drugs, more likely to cause very unpleasant experiences than a recreational high.

And the fact that normal weed is sometimes "pimped" with this so called Haze Spray just makes it worse.
Dont trust anyone trying to sell you "Haze". It is probably laced with Noids.

All your going to do, if the rc smoke blend is good, eventually you will have a higher tolerance to pot. Also you don't know what that shit is. You could be doing damage to your body. Flush that shit.
That happened to me once I started smoking K2 I couldn't feel weed anymore

Smoking K2 for me brought very intense paranoia, panic attacks, made me hallucinate, black out and all the crazy shit